GENERAL TOPICS > Most Favored Companies

McCoys

<< < (3/3)

Jared Herzog:
Neither Lowes of Home Depot will let me drive my truck right up to the lumber stack to load either. Those stores are geared towards a guy needing 10 studs or one bag of concrete while his wife buys tulips and sniffs the wall paper for off gassing. It takes forever to find someone can drive a forklift also. I could walk right in to my McCoys store and walk out with anything i need without paying. Just a promise to return later to pay and my word and all is good.

OldKooT:
Nate..... the mayor may have kicked out the openly operating"clubs" But plenty of underground "clubs" are still running as of a few months ago.

Nate:

--- Quote from: Jared Herzog on December 16, 2017, 11:24:22 AM ---Neither Lowes of Home Depot will let me drive my truck right up to the lumber stack to load either. Those stores are geared towards a guy needing 10 studs or one bag of concrete while his wife buys tulips and sniffs the wall paper for off gassing. It takes forever to find someone can drive a forklift also. I could walk right in to my McCoys store and walk out with anything i need without paying. Just a promise to return later to pay and my word and all is good.

--- End quote ---

cant beat small town trust.

--- Quote from: OldKooT on December 16, 2017, 12:09:25 PM ---Nate..... the mayor may have kicked out the openly operating"clubs" But plenty of underground "clubs" are still running as of a few months ago.

--- End quote ---

truth right there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version