WEAPONS > Less Than Lethal

X26 Taser

(1/3) > >>

TexasRedNeck:
Any of you LE guys have experience with these?

$1000 rig sold as trade in for $200.

I was thinking about picking one up.  Pros, Cons, other advice is appreciated.  Cartridges are available readily it seems, so after I accidentally taser myself, I should be able to reload it.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/TASER-X26-Blade-Tech-Holster-USED-p/x26.htm

stlaser:
Charles, what scenario are you thinking you may need one of these? Curious.....

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on December 24, 2017, 10:15:08 AM ---Charles, what scenario are you thinking you may need one of these? Curious.....

--- End quote ---
...He still has kids living at home...

TexasRedNeck:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on December 24, 2017, 10:33:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: stlaser on December 24, 2017, 10:15:08 AM ---Charles, what scenario are you thinking you may need one of these? Curious.....

--- End quote ---
...He still has kids teenage girls living at home...

--- End quote ---

Fixed it....

When the boys start showing up, I'd like to start with less than lethal.....rubber bullet and then if they are really persistent, the taser....

Seriously, I don't know yet.  Maybe in areas where I'm legally required to not carry a firearm

stlaser:
In reference to the teenage girls. My strategy is to get the word out early via an independent source (neighbor boy my girls think is a dork for lack of better term). You see I intimidated him early on in a respectable fashion.

There was a public fireworks display my girls were at with friends a couple summers ago. Said dork comes up to one of my daughters at the event and refers to women as female dogs. I then do not go looking for Dork but see him and four of his buddies a couple days later walking down the street (wonderful, I love an audience and 5 boys is better than one as they all have mouths & can give testament). I pull over truck roll down window and tell Dork to come here. My wife several blocks from home didn’t want to be a part of this gets out of truck & starts walking afraid of what I might do I think? So I ask Dork about the incident, he fumbles & stammers around lying about the interaction. I listen for a minute then interrupt him abruptly & start the correction then proceed with the explanation in detail of what will happen if this ever happens again.

So now he goes and tells all his friends & anyone that will listen that these three sisters Dad is a grizzly bear......(yeah literally that’s what he says). Not to mention Dork’s Mom thanked me a few days later. I will add dork apologized to my daughter and was given a talking to by my wife as well that day & an explanation of how one should act if they ever want to date a girl that is respectable.

In any case, I like the taser idea & rubber bullets if all else fails prior.... :popcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version