GENERAL TOPICS > Parenting

Shawn Takes on School Board

(1/2) > >>

KensAuto:
I've never met Shawn in person, but I think I found a clip of him...he must have changed his name, and moved to San Diego tho:

https://youtu.be/CVcbq4K-Xrg

stlaser:
Funny Ken, couple things to note though. First I’ve done public speaking so it should have went a little more eloquently had it actually been me & second I would never have apologized to people who I pay and work for me that sit on that board (assuming it was a paying board gig). Also worth noting my wife has a week long business trip in Santa Ana every year at some nice place on the beach that I refuse to tag along on. Cali ain’t a place for me any longer, sorry JR.

But in case anyone was wondering a fight is coming......

wyorunner:

--- Quote from: stlaser on April 10, 2018, 10:54:33 AM ---Funny Ken, couple things to note though. First I’ve done public speaking so it should have went a little more eloquently had it actually been me & second I would never have apologized to people who I pay and work for me that sit on that board (assuming it was a paying board gig). Also worth noting my wife has a week long business trip in Santa Ana every year at some nice place on the beach that I refuse to tag along on. Cali ain’t a place for me any longer, sorry JR.

But in case anyone was wondering a fight is coming......

--- End quote ---

Prayers your way Shawn, as I’m guessing the school board decided against your request.

KensAuto:
We feel the same way about Cali. My wife goes there often. I don't.
keep us updated on the "fight".

stlaser:
I spoke with Principal & between her & teacher Sam was opted out of the whole lesson. No affects to her grades & no makeup work. All went well, guessing they have to accommodate all the snowflakes so this the new normal for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version