GENERAL TOPICS > D.O.T.

Skunk w/ the Diabeeeeeetus under the house

(1/4) > >>

stewie:
Nothing has lured this skunk out from the depths of despair, aka - under our house. We noticed our smelly resident about a month ago. I've tried baiting it with anything i can think of including banana, peanut butter, marshmallows, cat food. Nothing. Nada.

I popped my head under the house yesterday evening with my 600 lumen torch, i don't see anything.

I think he has the diabeetus and is avoiding the sugary snack.

Or.

He's dead.

The smell can be super potent or nothing at all from day to day. I've not seen any serious disturbance around the house and the cats and dog aren't going ape like they used to.

Any ideas?

TexasRedNeck:
I'll cover you, go in after him.....

cudakidd53:
Get a conabear trap and set it right over the hole - no bait.  Keep everything you don’t want dead away from it or on a leash as it’s KILL trap and none o that havaheart shiza. Don’t forget to anchor it with a stake so if it isn’t killed instantly it can’t crawl down and die.

Nate:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on April 16, 2018, 02:10:47 PM ---I'll cover you, go in after him.....

--- End quote ---

just make sure you have a gopro on, cause I want to watch that video

stlaser:

--- Quote from: nmeyer414 on April 16, 2018, 10:06:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on April 16, 2018, 02:10:47 PM ---I'll cover you, go in after him.....

--- End quote ---

just make sure you have a gopro on, cause I want to watch that video

--- End quote ---

Charles or Stewie?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version