GENERAL TOPICS > Our Pro-Military, Veteran, and Thin Blue Line place

Unbelievable

<< < (2/5) > >>

TexasRedNeck:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on August 02, 2018, 11:50:17 AM ---I think, if memory serves me correctly, that the F-105 Thunderchief "Thud" is the only USAF fighter to have been retired solely due to combat loses.

Not only did they bomb, but check out the "Wild Weasel" mission those guys flew.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, “we’re not sure where the SAM sites are, lets roll through and see if they shoot at us”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on August 03, 2018, 07:17:57 AM ---Yeah, “we’re not sure where the SAM sites are, lets roll through and see if they shoot at us”

--- End quote ---

Can you think of another guaranteed way to find things that people want to stay hidden until they shoot a flying telephone pole at you?

Nate:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on August 03, 2018, 07:17:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on August 02, 2018, 11:50:17 AM ---I think, if memory serves me correctly, that the F-105 Thunderchief "Thud" is the only USAF fighter to have been retired solely due to combat loses.

Not only did they bomb, but check out the "Wild Weasel" mission those guys flew.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, “we’re not sure where the SAM sites are, lets roll through and see if they shoot at us”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: BobbyB on August 03, 2018, 07:47:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on August 03, 2018, 07:17:57 AM ---Yeah, “we’re not sure where the SAM sites are, lets roll through and see if they shoot at us”

--- End quote ---

Can you think of another guaranteed way to find things that people want to stay hidden until they shoot a flying telephone pole at you?

--- End quote ---

the army calls that sensor to shooter.  they get the enemy to reveal their artillery and air defense pieces with a decoy while they (we) have artillery pieces layed in wait/preperation to destroy them or observation birds to mark their locations for bombers or other fixed win aircraft to destroy them.

TexasRedNeck:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

https://youtu.be/zzy5z4p5GBQ

Carpet bombing comes to mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stlaser:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, at the width of North Korea or Vietnam I think we could have lined up armored Cat D11’s side by side coast to coast and just pushed. Probably saved some money, lives and won as a result.... :tongue:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version