Hello Guest

Author Topic: Trucks  (Read 1204 times)

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
Trucks
« on: October 09, 2014, 08:25:42 PM »
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: Trucks
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 08:45:49 PM »
The brown one looks better than the green one imo, would an 04 dullay dmax with 100k+ for $11.5 peak your intrest?
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 11:01:30 PM »
The brown one looks better than the green one imo, would an 04 dullay dmax with 100k+ for $11.5 peak your intrest?

If I could afford it, only reason I posted those 2, was they were stupid cheap. As of now, I'm still planning on fixing up XJ, but I"m always looking for something cheap.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 09:19:59 AM »
Just givin options.
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 12:46:39 PM »
Just givin options.

I know. Thanks bro

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal