VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Bikes Motorcycles, S x S's, Tractors, and Mowers

kubota tractors

(1/8) > >>

Nate:
i thought i would start a thread for the orange tractor fans.

I bought a BX2680 4x4 HST dec 28th 2021 with a FEL that has skid steer quick attach, a land pride true 3rd function valve kit, front mounted pto driven snow blower, turf tires, and in the spring of 2022 i will be taking possession of a 52" pto driven reverse tine roto tiller.

as of the creation of this thread, i have only had 1 snow storm to clear, and ill be darned if that thing did not even sweat while working it.

here are some really helpful links for those that would like them:

just about every thing kubota manuals  - http://kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/index.php?dir=

I have some other links that i will copy later.

Nate:
atkinsmatt, check your email.

Atkinsmatt:
Got it. Thank you.

Flyin6:
Yesterday, I fired up the Track-steer, hooked up to my post hole digger

To keep it from rusting, I'll first bore a hole then retract the auger, then pour the hole full of used motor oil. THen I just run the auger down into the hole again and. voila' The thing stays in place, easy to hook back up, and does not rust

So I curl into the top part of the attachment, then curl back to engage the bottom. I curl too far and hear a "Boom."

I then hoist up the top part of the auger, broken off the bottom part...

Yea...

So, I'll start a new thread myself

Call it, "Don's farmin' N' Abuse thread"

No pics and it did happen!

Bear9350:
I purchased a used 2014 L3800 HST last fall.  Had about 1000 hours at the time or purchase. Came with a FEL, and 64" 3 pt snowblower.  Ag tires are filled with Beet Juice. I changed all the fluids and filters and installed a block heater.

I plan to purchase or build a finish mower for next year primarily to keep the wild parsnips under control in the ditches. Will also be planning on installing a 3rd hydraulic function.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version