PERSONAL READINESS > Soldier Up

My build up

(1/20) > >>

BobbyB:
So my cousin is getting married in June off next year, neat, however I'm standing up in the wedding (Bobby in a suit?!?!). I've been slacking in the gym as of late, so I shall henceforth be doing non-fun 2 a day cycles at the gym. The "routine" if one wishes to call it such, will consist of:

Cardio ( I used to love running, now not so much)
Free Weights
The Army standards (push ups,situps, pull ups, running -see above)
CrossFit
Diet

I will be updating progress here. I'm going to take things slow at first to work back into the insanity. The start time for all this fun is NLT 1Oct.

Remember: I am not a fitness guru, I just do what I've done since I was in the Army, and add in weights and CrossFit, so what works for me won't necessarily work for you. However, if I can help you in someway shape or form, don't be afraid to PM me or post a question up in here.

Just remember, I work a normal shift, but I do get the "can you come cover", or "someone called in, can you make it in by..." . It may seem like I'm ignoring you, but I will respond soon as I can.

BobbyB:
I know remember why I absolutely HATE running on a treadmill. Anyway, the project still continues, I'd be adding weights into my updates, but when I get off work and get to the gym, the weight area is packed.

BobbyB:
Yes, I'm still at it people, and some mornings I wake up and I feel older than I am. However, I added a new twist to the routine, what is it you ask? Well allow me to tell you.... I play ball with my German Shepherd, Bear. I take him up to the football field and throw his ball, while constantly moving, then start running, he sprints, I sprint, he walks... well you get the pic.

I find it fun since, you aren't running a steady pace for long, you're constantly switching it up, and it tires him out, which is always a good thing.

Flyin6:
Awesome!

So where is Bobby now?

Let's see the BPC

(Bobby Progress Chart)

Me and Duane, being the analytical chart makin' types will probably look at your progress vs the effort you are making, according to your supplied program or a WOWP (Warrant Officer Work-out Program) and come up with some sort of a factor.

A positive number will mean it is worth all the effort. a negative number will mean the dog is staying well exercised and happy, but bobby is KH (Kiddin' himself)

So let's see it?

BobbyB:
What you want to know how much I weigh or something? What my caloric intake is vs what I burn off? Or you want to see my maxs' and the progression with that?

Honestly, I could do all of them if you guys want to see the track. I can start it all next week. The hardest part would be the calories intake vs burn off. But I'll do what I can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version