GENERAL TOPICS > Faith Discussion

Which Bible version?

(1/2) > >>

Flyin6:
Out of curiosity, which version of the bible do you prefer?

I have used the NIV for decades but also use the King James...

oklawall:
I switch between 2 main versions, the NIV and the CSB. I have found a useful app if you want to dig into the word some called Bible Study. Gives you the word in english, Hebrew and Greek , definition and where it is used throughout the bible.  The icon is a purple square with white letters Bible Study across the square.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Atkinsmatt:
I use ESV a lot.  Also NIV.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: oklawall on November 20, 2023, 12:04:50 PM ---I switch between 2 main versions, the NIV and the CSB. I have found a useful app if you want to dig into the word some called Bible Study. Gives you the word in english, Hebrew and Greek , definition and where it is used throughout the bible.  The icon is a purple square with white letters Bible Study across the square.

--- End quote ---
I almost always use "Bible Gateway."

Many good study tools...

oklawall:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on November 20, 2023, 07:48:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: oklawall on November 20, 2023, 12:04:50 PM ---I switch between 2 main versions, the NIV and the CSB. I have found a useful app if you want to dig into the word some called Bible Study. Gives you the word in english, Hebrew and Greek , definition and where it is used throughout the bible.  The icon is a purple square with white letters Bible Study across the square.

--- End quote ---
I almost always use "Bible Gateway."

Many good study tools...

--- End quote ---
Bible Gateway is my go-to when I'm on the computer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version