RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Guests, Please Join!

(1/7) > >>

Flyin6:
I'd like to address our many guests.

First you are welcome here and may continue to surf as a guest indefinitely, that's fine.

I would like to ask you, however, to join our forum as registered members.

Why? Well, first of all it grows the community, encouraging conversation and the exchange of ideas. This is not and never will be the kind of place, like so many others out there, where people are belittled or, I think "Flamed" is the popular name for it. I own this site and I will not have it, at all. So have no fear of that happening to you!

Unlike some soft shoed folks out there I know exactly what I wish to happen here and negativity, name calling, bullying and all that simply will not be tolerated by any of our moderators.

Speaking still about the why I want you to join, is that the Real Man organization can benefit from you becoming an active member. Someday I will allow advertising here and the advertisers will pay me a fee. That fee will be larger dependent on my audience, by the number of registered members and total views. I would like this site to make a lot of money. But not for me. Look around here and you can see the things I use the money for. In the future I hope to grow the "Real-Man" construct to include actual classroom and field training. I hope to fund popular projects so that all will benefit. I hope to help on occasion, those in acute need. All that and more takes money. However, if I never make a dime from this site, but just a few of you see something here and are changed because of it, that's fine. If some of you get to know men who love God and, perhaps, come to seek him yourself, then everything I paid would have been worth it.

And know what? Those things are happening and continue to happen here. So if you read this message and become convicted, please take a moment and register. If you have a need for prayer, post that up first in the faith section, I'd love to pray for you. If we can help you solve a problem or answer a question about a truck, gun, knife, making beans, just about anything, find your spot, announce to the community your presence and ask away.

OK, nuff said. Please join and dive in!

Thank You!

Don

TexasRedNeck:
Ken, there is your Aaron!  Well said Big D.

Flyin6:
Thanks Ken!

This morning 38 guests and 7 members!

That's fine though if that's the way it is to roll out

TexasRedNeck:
Attention lurkers!  You may benefit from the pithy comments herein, but we need yours for the rest of us to grow and benefit.

(wow, kinda sounds like a mercy killin')  But seriously join already if you like what you see!

TexasRedNeck:
Well then global mod, feel free to delete all the random dotting.  (probably not a bad idea)
:good humor  #stickpoke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version