GENERAL TOPICS > Faith Discussion

100 days of prayer and fasting

(1/57) > >>

Flyin6:
I’m going to start my 30 days of fasting and 100 days of prayer tomorrow.

This is an annual thing and some here join me in doing so.

I would ask you to include this in your prayers, as I feel 2024 is a year of decision for this website.
and will be a pressing and stressful time for our nation.

Real Man, this forum brings people together. Mostly for entertainment, but it is a safe place where we honor God in what we do. We control our emotions, do not curse and extremely limit harshness and crudeness in accordance with what Jesus tells us to do and not to do in the bible. So in my mind at least we are a bit of a ministry where people can go about doing their and sharing their lives without harassment, or having to endure all the crap you find almost everywhere else.

But we have been shrinking in size. We saw decreasing views this past year. We did not contribute very much to the Christmas giveaway, although having said that, it seemed to be enough to the grateful widow who got that money. I pray and hope to be a useful person and provide a healthy website that grows the effect of God’s kingdom into our everyday life. You really can’t come here to write about some gear change without also knowing a lot of prayer and things of God happen here as well.

With all that in mind, here is what I want you to pray every day along with your normal prayer list of you so choose”

Father, I come to you of humble heart to seek grace, protection, and healing in the shadow of the Almighty. I ask that you either raise up this forum to be a good work for your kingdom or destroy it. Make RMTWS a place where men are fed the spirit and can rest and where they can learn more of your true nature, which is Love, and Grace.

Please just add your prayer list onto this simple request.

Atkinsmatt:
Day one. Lifting up our members.

Flyin6:
^^^Beat me to it!

Indeed, Day 1 of 100 of prayer beginning with 30 days of fasting. where I ask many things of the Lord. Amongst them that the men of this forum be led, held, and protected by the almighty one. I pray that they are beacons of light in a darkening world and are seen by their countrymen as pillars of strength so that others question them as to why they are the way they are. We will need leaders and you have appointed them already. May they gather here, and this forum be a place of sanctuary, of the strengthening of spirit and if necessary, of correction. Should this forum ever stop being a work for the kingdom of God, then it shall be torn down and made to be no more.

oklawall:
Day one

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

JR:
Here, here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version