Hello Guest

Author Topic: Another culture in our midst!  (Read 664 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Another culture in our midst!
« on: November 29, 2014, 08:48:26 AM »
This explains quite a bit:
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Another culture in our midst!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 09:09:24 AM »
You know I am a father as well.
But there is a huge difference between me and Mr. Brown here

Let's just say for argument that both of our sons had done the same thing. We see what this Mr. Brown is doing. He is ignoring the facts and trying to create a lie. Is he covering perhaps for his failure as a father? I mean how did Michael get to the point where he was blazingly robbing businesses and punching police officers in their cars? I can't imagine that worthless dad was anywhere in the picture.

Don't know about you but if my son stole something at a younger age, assuming that Michael did not start his life of crime on the day of his demise...Well if one of the little rangers stole something the consequences would have been severe. But my boys do not do that, and why? Well as a father I counsel them literally every day, seizing every opportunity to talk about something we just saw and trying to reinforce the good in it or make note of the lesson. And for me it's fairly easy because these boys of mine have spent a goodly fraction of the time they have been alive in God's house where they don't hear hatred but about a better place. And about God, and about love, and sacrifice and all wrapped around a guy whose picture is everywhere, the person of Jesus.

SO my boys go around thinking about things always mindful of WWJD, literally! Without my ever saying a word, my middle son has now read the bible 3.5 times! Yup half way through the fourth reading...and cover to cover. At 12, challenge him with a scripture of a bible story. At his young age he cannot go to a movie like Noah for example without adding correcting commentary about nearly every scene.

Do you think Michael Brown had any of that? Or was he abandoned by another worthless piece of crap dad who wasn't around...perhaps too busy hanging with his hommies or hoes! Yea, this sounds racist doesn't it? And know what IT ISN'T! It is something that we have run afoul of in the 'Merica. It's called THE TRUTH!

But wait by saying the truth I am putting a black man in a bad light! Dammed right I am! And because he is a bad dad. He contributed to this necessary killing. Necessary you ask? Yes, because if the officer hadn't have shot, then he would likely be dead instead. And from my book, the bad guy be a young man with all the possibilities of a long life ahead of him, or an old guy, either should be the one prostate.

Truth! Glaring and in your face. Causes you to really examine some ugly stuff. Speaking of the culture that spins truth into lies and misspells the simplest of words, I'd say that culture has failed the humanity test, and in so many ways.

So what would I have been doing if that was my son. I would have been flat on my face asking God to punish me and to please tell me where I failed. Why did my boy do that and how can I ever make this thing right. I really doubt I would have been angry with anyone except the man in the mirror. I doubt I would have told anyone to burn anything except perhaps my best friend to burn my car with me in it. No, I would not have formed a nationwide organization condemning the people who actually did something right. Nope, wouldn't have done any of that. Initially I would have been checking every fact like I was taking a war bird into a raid, but as the volume of the facts came and pointed to my son's guilt, I would have accepted the facts for what they are and fallen on my face. I would have privately contacted the police and the family of the officer and apologize for his injuries and for what now seems like a senseless waste of time.

But from this culture that one Michael Brown was condemned by birth into, all that is right is made wrong. And criminal acts, ignorance, hatred, violence, lies, and evil is spun into virtue, and heroics, and some sort of a crusade. To me this all looks like an evil thing and the work of the devil, but that's just me.

Oh and as a father do I revel in the fact that Michael Brown is dead? No I do not. I wish that I had once had the possibility to reach this boy. To talk to him. To show him that some men are not like his lying, lazy, worthless dad. I would have liked to talk to Michael about Jesus. Because his dad did not and likely no one else did either in that hateful culture, that young boy now burns in the never ending flames of hell! (I hope I'm wrong about that and there was just one good guy who spoke the truth and that it fell upon fertile ground). Nice work there dad!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 09:13:16 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal