TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > What are you building?

Big Dave's honey do's; what Big Dave does when handling/not handling twins

<< < (2/110) > >>

cudakidd53:
I'd flip it around so the pulleys are against the wall to keep little fingers and such outta there.....

Bigdave_185:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on October 10, 2015, 09:05:54 AM ---I'd flip it around so the pulleys are against the wall to keep little fingers and such outta there.....

--- End quote ---

As the compressor sits now.  In order for me to plug in to power I have to move the dryer and plug in behind that.   I have just enough power cord to make the reach if I turned it I would not.   However the black shroud has some pretty good coverage

Keeping the early morning rolling, the afternoon hours snoring, the late night hours feeling the powers.

Atkinsmatt:
Might replace the cord with a heavier longer one.

Bigdave_185:
The final hope is to add some power behind it.   

Keeping the early morning rolling, the afternoon hours snoring, the late night hours feeling the powers.

Bigdave_185:
How would you all feel about a pig tail cord for 220. As a smaller length of cord? A splice in the wire seems shady.    But if I got another four feet or so I could add two more plugs and use sort of an extension cord to flip the compressor around

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version