TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > What are you building?

Paint out buildings same or different color??

(1/6) > >>

Flyin6:
So, as you knuckleheads (and some boneheads) know, I am off building yet another shed/building/thing down at the farm.

I am at the point where I need to decide and go buy the paint for the thing.

Now the main shed/house/building/barn thing is red with green trim and a green metal roof, and so is the outhouse, they match.

The camper is light-mid gray with green trim and a gray roof, and so is the water containment structure built along side it.

The pavillion and the newly constructed deck is unfinished as of now awaiting more woody parts before staining/painting

Further down, maybe 200 meters south, and visible are two large hunter green water storage tanks and they will reside alongside a similar colored pump house (Because I wish that all to sort of blend into the landscape.

My thoughts were to stain those structures an oxford brown with maybe a hunter green trim, and both of them have green metal roofs.

This new shed will sit across from the shed, perhaps 25 feet away in a landscaped flower bed and rock wall looking area.

I am not really wanting to do red/green with a green roof scheme again, but I was wondering if it may make the arrangement look a bit junky

But I want to do something a bit different and "pretty" for the lady. She is a bit tired of my OD green theme all the time, and all that

So, not that I am going to pay any attention what so ever, but what say yee?  Poll time??

Atkinsmatt:
Stain with the green trim.

Flyin6:
Vote early, vote often (5 votes max, except for Shawn and Tex who are restricted to no votes!)

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Atkinsmatt on January 18, 2018, 08:56:02 AM ---Stain with the green trim.

--- End quote ---
OK, stain...What color(s)?

Keep in mind, I need to hide a whole passel of screw heads...

Nate:
the real question is, have you run this by the boss lady yet?  or is this just getting info together so that it briefs well to her?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version