Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: Trump and the Pharisees  (Read 297 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: Trump and the Pharisees
« on: April 19, 2020, 04:01:39 PM »
CIEMR: Trump and the Pharisees
by
Don Harward

Folks, these are biblical times we are living (in the words of my pastor from church today), and I agree. There is good news and there is bad news. And it’s all kind of mixed up as it’s playing out, but if you’re not living under a rock and have any more than a basic Biblical working knowledge you have to be making some of the same connections we are all making.

Things are really big and in your face at the moment. The stock market has had historical drops and gains, but mostly drops. There are more people out of work now in the America than we experienced after the stock market collapse in 1929, and I’ll bet we are just getting started. We have (supposedly) millions sick and a steady 2%-4% of those sick dying. Well on that one point those numbers are only true if you choose to believe the statistics and in unicorns and fairies (Other than the human male ones.)

For the record the COVID-19 deaths are not accurate. The numbers reported are a composite of: 1. Actual COVID deaths. 2. Deaths from other causes like suicide or heart attack if the corpse tested positive for the virus, and now, 3. People who “Were probably infected” by the disease and may not have actually been infected at all!

Anyone out there feel like there is something else going on? Something so big and hideous that the only way to hide it would be in plain sight? Something as audacious as any plan has ever been. So big in fact that “It simply can’t be true?” Well, I can’t say what it is exactly that is going on, but we did not shut down America and play roulette with our economy unless something really huge is in play or at stake.

Could it be that the Chinese really did develop a bio weapon, and the genie got out of the bottle? Possibly, they are known bunglers of stuff like infectious viruses in laboratories. Could it be, as a Tea Party article I recently read suggested, be a reason to keep President Trump from holding his rallies with the people where he connects so well? And at the same time hide VP Biden who is obviously suffering from dementia. Numba two would get a strong nod in the approval from me, but like I said, I do not know. But to put it like Patrick Henry once said, “I smell a rat!”

Instead of focusing inward and looking at the many details sailing across the screen of my sizeable television, to see this forest, you really have to zoom way out. The real story I think, is in the big picture and not in any one of the headlines we can pick out of an ever growing list of catastrophes.
I’m going to venture a wild guess here and say that I bet the devil is doing all this, and not man! Yea, sure he uses men who are blinded to the truth, who are bought easily by riches, an illusion of power, carnal desires or something else out of Satan’s tool kit. But controlled they are and playing their part in the destruction of this world or in our case in our country.

I’ll say something else which the politically correct SMPs (Satan’s mouthpiece people) will not say, but many folks likely believe along with a sizable number of we believers, that Donald Trump was sent to us by God himself. I think the prayers of millions of us for our country to have our nation healed, were answered. God heard us asking to please set us aside from all the evil permeating our once great culture, and answered when the person Donald T was elected president of our nation.

If you listen to the Pharisees at least the media Pharisees, you will hear about a greedy, womanizing, out of control, knot head who somehow blundered himself into becoming a billionaire. Although he is a pretty good dad, and a man who landed quite the catch considering his elegant wife, somehow just stumbled into the presidency because a bunch of morons also known as Christians just pulled the lever without so much as a conscious thought. If you think Donald Trump is just another guy, I suggest you take a moment and listen to Pastor Sexton’s brief video about the history of our president and how far back his roots go, and where, exactly they started. I think you’ll be as amazed as I was:

https://youtu.be/ZVRFpWPLSz8

Donald Trump will win a second term and there is just about nothing the left which has become evil and is concentrated in the Democratic Party, and in the majority of the news media can do to stop him. I think he will win his second term because Mr. Trump plays an important part in the second coming of our Jesus. I said earlier there is good news and there is bad news and it is all sort of mixed up, and what we are experiencing is part of those turbulent yo-yo gyrations we are all about to go through.

The bad is that the Anti-Christ is coming. He is going to take over the entire world (One world government???) We can’t stop him and many of us will perish during those awful times that lie out there beyond what we in the military once referred to as the FEBA (Forward Edge of the Battle Area). I hope to either be raptured up and meet him in the sky, or stand the line in the greatest fight ever fought.

There are guillotines awaiting us and a world of suffering just before the blade falls. But before those terrible days come something good happens. A worldwide spiritual revival occurs where our loving Father calls many of us back into his bosom to become the bride of Jesus set for a heavenly marriage where we will all live forever. Yup, that’s ah-gonna happen.

Now ask yourself how likely would a spiritual revival be while old man Biden is fondling sixteen year old girls? How likely would revival come if Trump and all his freedom loving people were set aside by hordes of gays and illegal aliens, and a tsunami of evil washing over every institution we “REAL” Americans hold dear?

You see in the book of Don I’m thinkin’ this champion for freedom with a businessman’s keen sense for the deal and the poker face of Marshal Matt Dillon will look to kick the brush pile which is our guberment and scare out those rats. He’ll police them up and get rid of em’. He’ll have free, unencumbered running space and feel like US armored Calvary tankers running down inferior Russian (or Chinese??) tanks on open plains. Talk about some pay back, let me tell you about a can of whop butt! Sorry…in my earlier days before I found the grace to fly helicopters I was a crewman on M-60A1 main battle tanks and I always yearned to square off against some rusky who thought he was spade for a day…

Drifted, sorry, it happens…I’m seasoned.

The enemy has been showing themselves to us for some time. Our champion, our president has been busy doing the peoples work, and in my humble opinion, he has been doing the Lord’s work, preparing the road for the return of our one true king. Once Jesus had to debate leaders of the Jewish faith. They called him a blasphemer. They called him a liar. They plotted against him and they made their plans in dark places. In a trial before a Roman named Pilot they openly called for his death, and they traded his life for that of a thief. Funny but when I think of those Pharisee calling Jesus down for exactly what they were guilty of, in my mind’s eye I keep seeing Schumer, and Pelosi, and Schiff, and that whole host of liars.

Anyone disagree with me? Anyone think the intentions of those Pharisee are honest? Anyone not think they are all liars? Anyone not sickened by knowing such people stand as our leaders?

Well I am sickened by them. And I would be very, very concerned that there were enough people out there (both living, and dead, and canine) who voted for them in the first place. I would be worried except, I learned on the battlefield that many of those who yell the loudest are quickly reduced to screaming cowards or just to ashes when the shooting starts. And, because I know that the bible is the anointed word of God, and God created Satan, and everything that is or will ever be, and in his book, his son, my king wins!

They lose! We win!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal