Hello Guest

Author Topic: Great Awakening coming (I think)  (Read 618 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Great Awakening coming (I think)
« on: April 28, 2020, 02:40:44 PM »
I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that I believe a great awakening of Christians and a great revival is about to happen. Don't know about you, but I am seeing signs everywhere. God is on the move amidst this so called pandemic which is more of a pandemic of fear in my mind. The news reports and forecasts the doom and gloom and a post viral America which would be likened to the great depression. Bologna!

Me, not so sure. I look at the signs and remember 2 Chronicles 7:14  if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

We Christians are praying for our land and for our leaders, especially for our president. We are believing on the rock of salvation that God is faithful to his word, and he is. It is our guide and light on a darkened path and in some ways a covenant he made with man.

Something is stirring in the heavenly realm, and that has caused a stirring up of the evil side of the spiritual world as well. But that darker side is about to be dealt a strong right hook followed by an upper cut. I can only point to many little things but I can say that I "Feel" it. Something big is coming to the kingdom and we are all have ringside seats to the spectacle!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 02:41:36 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Great Awakening coming (I think)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 04:07:47 PM »
Amen!
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal