Hello Guest

Author Topic: Companies we don't like so much  (Read 16193 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Companies we don't like so much
« on: November 21, 2015, 05:41:34 PM »
Citgo
Amazon
Facebook
Twitter
Delta Airlines
Progressive Insurance
Starbucks
Levi Strauss
84 Lumber
Outback Steak House
Dicks Sporting Goods
(Customer service : 877 846-9997 Listen to the prompts and the last one is general customer service who can handle the whole thing.)
NIKE
New York Post
CNN
MSNBC
ABC
Apple

Last Update 1/16/2021
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 05:25:40 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Companies we don't like so much
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »
Starbucks
Citgo
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 09:10:47 AM »
Morning boys. As a public service announcement I will tell you dont ever buy anything from MLB.com. I ordered 2 jerseys and paid for 2 day shipping. That was 6 days ago and they havent even processed my order. Here's the chat with customer service

Brittany: Hi there, my name is Brittany. How can I help?
: Are you able to see the information I was required to input before starting a chat or do I have to provide all of that again?
Brittany: Are you trying to check the status of your order?
: yes the order I placed 6 days ago with an upcharge for 2 day shipping and I received no additional correspondence
Brittany: I see. Well both items are still processing and have not been shipped out just yet.
Brittany: Your Jersey will ship no later than 11/13.
Brittany: Your hat will be shipped not later than 11/30.
Brittany: I am sorry.
Brittany: Your Men's Majestic Jose Altuve White Houston Astros 2017 World Series Champions Team Logo Cool Base Player Jersey
Brittany: Will ship no later than 11/30.0
Brittany: 11/30
: Now I know why the feedback scores for MLB.com is so bad. It takes three weeks to process an order and I get charged to ship it expedited. When ordering it said I'd receive it much sooner. I realize you personally don't have control over your company's business practice but I hope you will share this with your leadership team (assuming they even care) There is obviously a flaw in the business model and I won't be doing business with MLB.com again. And I'll make sure others are aware of the poor business practice.

So that's 11 days just to process and ship and then I paid another $18 to have it sent 2 days. Why  would I pay 2 day shipping to get it 13 days?

After dealing with this I saw countless similar feedback on line. These people suck and are probably just a web site middle man with no inventory at all.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 09:55:43 AM »
OK, then... :angry:

Rant off!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 09:58:20 AM »
Current List:

Citgo
Delta Airlines
Progressive Insurance
Starbucks
MLB.com

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 01:25:58 PM »
Morning boys. As a public service announcement I will tell you dont ever buy anything from MLB.com. I ordered 2 jerseys and paid for 2 day shipping. That was 6 days ago and they havent even processed my order. Here's the chat with customer service

Brittany: Hi there, my name is Brittany. How can I help?
: Are you able to see the information I was required to input before starting a chat or do I have to provide all of that again?
Brittany: Are you trying to check the status of your order?
: yes the order I placed 6 days ago with an upcharge for 2 day shipping and I received no additional correspondence
Brittany: I see. Well both items are still processing and have not been shipped out just yet.
Brittany: Your Jersey will ship no later than 11/13.
Brittany: Your hat will be shipped not later than 11/30.
Brittany: I am sorry.
Brittany: Your Men's Majestic Jose Altuve White Houston Astros 2017 World Series Champions Team Logo Cool Base Player Jersey
Brittany: Will ship no later than 11/30.0
Brittany: 11/30
: Now I know why the feedback scores for MLB.com is so bad. It takes three weeks to process an order and I get charged to ship it expedited. When ordering it said I'd receive it much sooner. I realize you personally don't have control over your company's business practice but I hope you will share this with your leadership team (assuming they even care) There is obviously a flaw in the business model and I won't be doing business with MLB.com again. And I'll make sure others are aware of the poor business practice.

So that's 11 days just to process and ship and then I paid another $18 to have it sent 2 days. Why  would I pay 2 day shipping to get it 13 days?

After dealing with this I saw countless similar feedback on line. These people suck and are probably just a web site middle man with no inventory at all.

My guess is Astro stuff was a very slow mover, I mean I didn’t even know they were in Houston & Ken thought they were from Austin.  :tongue:

So my guess it’s more likely they didn’t have any stock and are building to order.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 01:57:43 PM »
Oh, I didn't know we could DOT up this thread!! I'll start by liking the above post^^^^^^^^^
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 02:10:22 PM »
Ken, I wasn't DOTing anything. Just trying to give Charles an honest alternate viewpoint......... :popcorn:

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 02:47:21 PM »
My guess is Astro stuff was a very slow mover, I mean I didn’t even know they were in Houston & Ken thought they were from Austin.  :tongue:

So my guess it’s more likely they didn’t have any stock and are building to order.

Um...you remember that first fake green grass in the NFL right?  :smiley: It wasn't placed at the Austin Astrodome....ha.

So I dont get accused of total DOT here....

Here's an article listing companies conservatives shouldnt do business with (and the reasons behind their inclusion on the list). Companies include J&J, Google, Disney, Gap, HD (I would be curious to see how they would rate Lowe's too as the co-founders of HD are pro-Trump) and Kellogg's.

http://yellowhammernews.com/nationalpolitics/liberal-companies-business-regular-basis/ 

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 05:18:55 PM »
This just in: Hippie in Colorado (where else?) tries to play innocent after messing up a serious thread. Later, his accomplice Will(bur) be banned along side himself for crimes against The Don (not Trump) and humanity. No one is allowed to mess with the Austin Astros around here without facing the consequences !!!!

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 05:27:54 PM »
Note: the above H supporter aka Ken trying to throw me under the bus to save his own hide...... :facepalm:

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 06:34:48 PM »
Shawn, watch it hippie!  Do you dope smokers even know any sports that don’t involve Birkenstocks and a frisbee??  Ken you get a pass, for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 06:54:00 PM »

Shawn, watch it hippie!  Do you dope smokers even know any sports that don?t involve Birkenstocks and a frisbee??  Ken you get a pass, for now

You go Charles....I guess you are a bit offended by the Austin comment???? And Ken just got sucked into this, don't blame him...I think the heat might be affecting him again.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 07:35:56 PM »
Whoahha, how in the world did I get a pass....goin' to hafta try harder

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 07:38:15 PM »

They must be feeling sorry for you having to put up with H n all.....

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 08:15:56 PM »

I just feel sorry that Ken’s wife has to look at Hillary every time he walks away naked! :grin:

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 10:18:02 PM »
Another perfectly good thread torn to pieces by the DOT marauders.

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 11:29:21 PM »

I just feel sorry that Ken’s wife has to look at Hillary every time he walks away naked! :grin:

Hold up! Are you implying Ken has a permanent bumper sticker on his rear? Wow, that right there must be true love!!!! :beercheers:

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 06:24:45 AM »
No, i was referring to Ken mooning the Border Patrol drones and them swarming his location looking for Hildabeast!

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 08:18:12 AM »
Hmmmm, well I like my theory better......

Offline Jared Herzog

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2017, 07:58:27 AM »
The fact can easily be proven that the Astro are not in Austin. If they were in Austin their uniforms would be rainbow colored and contain a ballerina skirt. 
So where are we at with 84 Lumber? I cancelled a siding, window, and door order after their superbowl commercial showing their demand for an open unsecured border and the ensuing excuse fest days later. I checked with our rep a few weeks ago and they are all gone. Fired. Not enough business to keep them.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:25:55 PM by Jared Herzog »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2017, 09:29:36 PM »
Jared you mean 84 Lumber??  They had a similar commercial. I’ll never do business there again.

Offline Jared Herzog

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2017, 10:27:18 PM »
Jared you mean 84 Lumber??  They had a similar commercial. I’ll never do business there again.

Sorry about that. Yes 84 Lumber. When i typed that i was thinking about needing to do a shingle order.  But it is 84 Lumber. Corrected my post. The owners name was Maggie if i remember correctly.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:28:30 PM by Jared Herzog »

OldKooT

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2017, 10:59:32 PM »
LoL @ Austin rainbows n stuff... just LoL

Offline W4WN

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2017, 11:04:22 AM »
Levi Strauss

Dear Customers, 

The debate in the U.S. over gun safety and gun rights is as complex as it is divisive. As a former army officer, a father and business leader, I’ve heard the arguments from all sides. And, as CEO of a 163-year-old company whose products and presence rest at the intersection of culture and community in more than 110 countries around the world, I feel a tremendous responsibility to share our position on the issue, now, at a time when clarity is paramount.

Providing a safe environment to work and shop is a top priority for us at Levi Strauss & Co. That imperative is quickly challenged, however, when a weapon is carried into one of our stores. Recently, we had an incident in one of our stores where a gun inadvertently went off, injuring the customer who was carrying it.

So, while we understand the heartfelt and strongly-held opinions on both sides of the gun debate, it is with the safety and security of our employees and customers in mind that we respectfully ask people not to bring firearms into our stores, offices or facilities, even in states where it’s permitted by law. Of course, authorized members of law enforcement are an exception.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2017, 11:12:05 AM »
Thank you for the update, I don't own any currently and will keep it that way. I prefer carhartt and Duluth trading myself.....

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2017, 11:14:52 AM »
that's fine, because levi's have started to drop their quality over the last few years (must have been when they moved their factory out of el paso, tx.) and choose not to buy them any longer.

I went to Duluth trading yesterday and got a pair of fire hose cargo pants and ballroom jeans, and all I can say is "dang do these look sturdy".  oh yeah and they come with a 1 year no questions asked warranty with free repalcement.
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2017, 02:00:39 PM »
Levi Strauss

Dear Customers,

The debate in the U.S. over gun safety and gun rights is as complex as it is divisive. As a former army officer, a father and business leader, I’ve heard the arguments from all sides. And, as CEO of a 163-year-old company whose products and presence rest at the intersection of culture and community in more than 110 countries around the world, I feel a tremendous responsibility to share our position on the issue, now, at a time when clarity is paramount.

Providing a safe environment to work and shop is a top priority for us at Levi Strauss & Co. That imperative is quickly challenged, however, when a weapon is carried into one of our stores. Recently, we had an incident in one of our stores where a gun inadvertently went off, injuring the customer who was carrying it.

So, while we understand the heartfelt and strongly-held opinions on both sides of the gun debate, it is with the safety and security of our employees and customers in mind that we respectfully ask people not to bring firearms into our stores, offices or facilities, even in states where it’s permitted by law. Of course, authorized members of law enforcement are an exception.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

A situation like this is complex.

First of all most of us do not shop at Levis Strauss stores. Rather, we buy their products at a host of other venues. So would this position that this CEO has taken even affect our jean buying habits at all?

Secondly, as a CEO, no doubt heavily counseled by his legal staff, his decision may be a bit more than a little affected by that influence. Most conservative course of action and all that risk mitigation nonsense.

Another issue is perhaps the toughest for we, real men, to swallow, giving in to the liberal notions of safe places and worse. I mean hippies buy as many (Possibly more) jeans than we do, so could he be trying not to alienate a slice of his market pie.

Finally, for whatever reason, it is the right of any business to allow or not the carry of personal defense weapons.

Each of us has to decide where we stand on this. For me, it does not rise to the level where I am concerned except that he may be kowtowing to  liberals and their nonsense

Offline W4WN

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2017, 04:05:31 PM »
If interested check out Levi's CEO Chip Bergh's LinkedIn profile. Check out his views on climate change & President Trump's travel ban.

https://moneyish.com/ish/levis-is-taking-a-1-million-stand-against-the-trump-administration/

I'll be sticking with Wrangler & Wild Ass jeans. Those Duluth's look interesting, I'll check them out.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2017, 09:55:55 PM »
If interested check out Levi's CEO Chip Bergh's LinkedIn profile. Check out his views on climate change & President Trump's travel ban.

https://moneyish.com/ish/levis-is-taking-a-1-million-stand-against-the-trump-administration/

I'll be sticking with Wrangler & Wild Ass jeans. Those Duluth's look interesting, I'll check them out.
Well, That does it for me!

The keep the gun out of my store was well within his rights, and I would have respected that (Possibly). However funding LBGT and CAIR = NO MORE LEVIS

I wear eddie bauer and wrangler along with TSC work brand jeans. And of course my beloved 5.11 stuff. Those companies can't even spell LBGT!

OldKooT

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2017, 10:13:07 PM »
Kay looks far too good in 501's to avoid them.... then again, she still owns 501's she had in highschool so she may never buy a new pair anyway LoL

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2017, 10:56:38 PM »
Whats funny about that is you can't stop an LEO from bringing his firearm into any business.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2017, 11:23:56 PM »
I buy Duluth Trading ball room jeans and firehouse pants and bibs. I have bought my last pair of Levi's. They are headquartered in San Fran so that explains a lot.   

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2017, 09:32:09 AM »
Whats funny about that is you can't stop an LEO from bringing his firearm into any business.
Like button X 10

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2018, 10:53:02 AM »
NRA ILA News
Outback Steakhouse: No Rights, Just Rules
Law Enforcement Officer forced to leave Outback Steakhouse because he had a gun.

DATE:   February 12, 2018
TO:   USF & NRA Member and Friends
    USF Executive Director
    NRA Past President

Be warned:  Your Second Amendment rights end when you cross the threshold of an Outback Steakhouse.  Further, your state-issued license to carry a firearm for lawful purposes is null and void in an Outback Steakhouse.  Outback Steakhouse is a gun-free-zone.

If you carry a firearm into an Outback Steakhouse you can be charged with trespass.  In Florida, trespass with a firearm is felony and you could lose your right to own a firearm, forever -- just because you enter an Outback Steakhouse.

Outback Steakhouse ads have long carried the tagline “Outback: No Rules, Just Right.” In order to better reflect company values and bolster ongoing efforts at authenticity, we submit for consideration, “Outback: No Rights, Just Rules.”

The word “Outback” is used to conjure images of Australia’s tenacious frontier spirit; of hunters, ranchers, and other adventurers who carved out a harsh existence from an unforgiving land.

In recent years the chain has gone to great lengths to replicate Australia’s culture of civilian disarmament by prohibiting diners from carrying firearms onto the premises.

This commitment to reproducing Australia’s defenseless society is so profound that earlier this month a uniformed law enforcement officer was asked to leave an Outback in Cleveland, Tenn. because he was armed.

The incident occurred when Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency Officer Andrew Ward and his wife went to the restaurant for dinner. In a Facebook post, Ward explained,

“I was approached by the manager and asked if I would put my gun in my truck. I let her know that I couldn’t because I was in uniform. She then went and made a call and came back and we were asked to leave because Outback is a gun free zone.”

Rightfully disturbed by the encounter, Ward added,

“What is this country coming to? A uniformed Law Enforcement Officer who is sworn to protect and serve the public, is refused service because they have a firearm! I am disgusted and have no other words!!!”

In an update to his initial post, Ward noted that he was asked to leave after Outback management went out of it’s way to bend to the will of an unhinged customer.

According to Ward, “There was another customer who claimed to be ‘scared for her life’… because ‘police are shooting people.’” Ward explained that “the customer went on to demand to be escorted to her vehicle out of fear of being shot.”

Outback’s gun-free policy was cited as justification for yielding to the ravings of an unreasonable individual and the removal of a uniformed law enforcement officer from the restaurant.

As a result of a growing public outrage, Outback reached out to the Wards and offered them a $100 gift card and an apology.

Outback’s parent-company, Bloomin’ Brands, Inc., issued a statement to Chattanooga’s WTVC that contended it is not company policy to prohibit law enforcement officers from carrying at their restaurants. The statement went on to blame the incident on the individual restaurant manager.

While the manager might have handled the situation better, Bloomin’ Brands shares some responsibility for creating the irrational gun free zone policy that the employee was forced to interpret.

However, make no mistake, although they claim they allow law enforcement officers to be armed in an Outback Steakhouse, they still deny you your constitutional rights if you enter their premises.

A previous version of this article appeared in the NRA-ILA Grassroots Alert:
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180209/outback-steakhouse-no-rights-just-rules

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2018, 11:52:43 AM »
I’ll just eat my steaks out-back of my house!  I hope that criminals are widely appraised of this situation and law enforcement officers are certain to obey all traffic laws and speed limits when responding to any disturbances at a Bloomin establishment.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2018, 01:02:46 PM »
I heard about this when it happened. More BS from a company that doesn't get it here in the US.

Have not been in one for years, guess I won't for the foreseeable future!

Funny thing, you cannot keep an on duty LEO from any public business, gun free or not.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2018, 07:54:44 PM »
Dicks sporting goods, it appears over the last couple months they have been in full decline of 2A support, and are now outright looking to destroy particular weapons they have in stock.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Backlash_Begins_Dicks_2nd_Amendment.php

I feel like they did something to this effect after Sandyhook. But a good reminder as to why they or any of their subsidiaries do not warrant our dollars!

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2018, 11:05:26 PM »
Dicks sporting goods, it appears over the last couple months they have been in full decline of 2A support, and are now outright looking to destroy particular weapons they have in stock.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Backlash_Begins_Dicks_2nd_Amendment.php

I feel like they did something to this effect after Sandyhook. But a good reminder as to why they or any of their subsidiaries do not warrant our dollars!

Dicks has also hired lobbyists to work against 2a in DC, mossberg & Springfield have cut all sales to dicks in response. Just a thought when spending money on firearms.

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2018, 06:58:55 AM »
Informed them of that as my reason for removing our name and addresses of all mailing/email solicitation just last month!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2018, 08:24:22 AM »
Informed them of that as my reason for removing our name and addresses of all mailing/email solicitation just last month!
Mike-Concur

Please post up a contact (email)

I wish to withdraw my account as well

I, like many, will not do business with anti-American companies

Please post up a POC so that everyone reading this thread will know where to go to cancel.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2018, 08:33:02 AM »
I just closed our accounts

Even ditched our reward points

For me, the thought of entering a store that is anti american is repulsive.

So I did it over the phone

Customer service :

877 846-9997

Listen to the prompts and the last one is general customer service who can handle the whole thing.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2018, 01:43:52 PM »
Only been in 2 of their stores. Overpriced on everything, I won't miss a thing.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2018, 02:06:24 PM »
Don’t think I have ever been in one more than a look.   To much store overhead to keep prices low

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2018, 02:48:36 PM »
I cancelled our account via email as I was on list & told them exactly why as well about a month back, lost rewards as well

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2018, 02:56:01 PM »
Apologize for not getting back to you guys on this- I just clicked on the unsubscribe link on the email ad they sent and it asked for some additional information which I provided in detail.  Saw blurb on the news less than a week afterwards that stated there is substantial backlash for their anti second amendment actions!  LOVE IT!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2018, 06:34:35 PM »
Nike just made the list

They hired Colin Kaepernick as their high profile athlete to plug the brand. He is of course the guy who dishonors our flag at NFL games he used to play in.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2018, 06:39:28 PM »
Colin who? nike already had a brand issue problem related to a comment a few years back.

They are on a roll!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 08:46:26 AM by Flyin6 »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2019, 06:38:44 PM »
im going to have to call some tin hat bullcrap on this article! 

regardless of whether or not benchmade resides in Oregon and who they supposedly give contributions, benchmades biggest client is the us military.

besides, how does benchmade assisting a police department in destroying weapons that were apart of crimes have anything to do with support or the lack there of of the second amendment?!

If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal