Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: Gay pride month  (Read 603 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: Gay pride month
« on: June 29, 2020, 10:10:55 AM »
CIEMR: Gay pride month

Its gay pride month…frickin wonderful! Yea, I’m slow to the start line on this one, but it was “celebrated” all during June. Luckily for me I didn’t think about it once until tonight, the 28th when, unfortunately, I got a rainbow colored email from Eddie Bauer. After cancelling my account and blocking them from my email, I started to think about it. LBGTQ stands for Lesbian, Gay, Transvestite, and queer. I find it humorous that “Queer” was the former derogatory word people used to describe these people.

Has this become mainstream now? This corporate public acknowledgement to show support for this aberration? Am I some redneck hillbilly for thinking same sex people doing sexual things is sickening? Ahhh, I hate even thinking about thinking about it, but hey as long as I don’t have to be present to it, I’m good. But wait, I can’t! Nope I have to watch two homosexuals kiss on my television. I have to get LBGTQ crap attached to ads designed to sell clothing I would have otherwise purchased.

Well, I for one don’t like it. I don’t believe anyone’s preferences aside from maybe chicken or beef ought to be aired in public.
Because I think all this is about more than just celebrating men having anal sex. Excuse me for a minute, I’m a little nauseous. So yea, I don’t think it’s just about pushing the idea of abhorrent sexual behavior on us, but more about to getting us to surrender our Christian values and lifestyle. Pavin’ the road to hell with good intentions, perhaps?

Now why do I say that? Well, in the first place, other than the highly protested national day of prayer, I don’t see a bunch of months celebrating values we Christians think are important. Haven’t seen a national “Christian family values pride” month. I don’t see any “heterosexual pride” month. I don’t see Christian based anything that counters these newcomers to the rebuilding of the empire of Sodom and Gomorra. It’s just not fair and balanced to borrow from FOX News if I may.

I think this celebration for the freak show has borrowed from the ratchet principal of economics. That theory states that once an interest rate or baseline of some sort is pushed upward it is somehow locked in at that level and cannot come back down later on. The price of gas floats upward when someone threatens the straits of Hurmuz although supply is actually not affected at all. Then later, after the threat has diminished the price at the gas pump is very slow to fall back to normal levels. Credit card interest rates are famous for doing this and so has social progressive movement of this LBGTQ movement.

They went from being known about and getting along in the shadows to coming out of the closet. Then they were shoved into the spotlight by Obama. He made them a grand social experiment when he forced the military to first, accept gay soldiers, then ultimately use precious funding to pay for them to change from being a man into a woman or a duck or something. Along the way we started falling all over ourselves apologizing for not accepting the gay lifestyle as something normal. Jesus knew about that lifestyle and instructed us to love the sinner, but hate the sin. See what he called them right there...a sinner!

Now if you happen to be a gay person you are probably not very happy about being labeled as a sinner. So what do you do? Well you can work to change the mindset. Turn the act of coming out into one of courage. You can also work at pointing out the Christians who for so long held you down and demonized you. Yea, they are the real bad guys here, right? Heck in time you can convince a stupid population that the Christians are the actual demons and the gays, having shown courage unseen before by man have become humans of a higher magnitude. Man, if only Jesus would have gotten it right way back when, we wouldn’t have all this confusion today. And I could continue purchasing Eddie Bauer products. But you know Jesus, always sticking to the truth, unwilling to compromise!

It all gets back to a very common theme that I often write about. Celebrating this rainbow crap is really about the de-masculinization of our culture through confusion and demonizing normal healthy God fearing males. If you could clip our marbles then you will have clear sailing all the way to the welcome platform for the return of the anti-Christ.

We need to organize and start to act like a unified group and stand up against this crap or our kids will have little chance to live the life we lived.
CM
NSDQ
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: CIEMR: Gay pride month
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 02:01:09 PM »
Don, the Q stands for "questioning" IIRC.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 05:06:23 PM »

Sean, No kidding I had just read an article, WMD perhaps??? That stated the Q meant "Queer."

Or were you just kidding?

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 08:39:07 PM »
All we need to know is right here in Romans 1:24-32 

Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 09:44:26 AM »

Sean, No kidding I had just read an article, WMD perhaps??? That stated the Q meant "Queer."

No, I'm not kidding. It's been that way a while now. It may be the author of your article wasn't up with the times.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 11:13:22 AM »

No, I'm not kidding. It's been that way a while now. It may be the author of your article wasn't up with the times.
So be it
However
Either interpretation seems to fit
So cool being old and being able to just speak my mind ;-)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal