Hello Guest

Author Topic: North 40 Premium Beef  (Read 522 times)

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
North 40 Premium Beef
« on: December 14, 2019, 08:09:54 AM »
My neighbor is co-founder of this company. He is a very hard working young man. He and his partner built this themselves. He didn't have daddy's money to help. As a matter of fact his dad works for him. Logan started out with one Black Angus heifer when he was in 4-H. He built his Angus heard up all through High School. Then he changed over to Wagyu abut half way through collage. When I asked him why he changed breeds he said everyone has Angus. I cant compete with the big feed lots. I found a niche market and I want to fill that. He partnered up with another guy that over sees the quality control and marketing.

All the meat on this web site is bred and born a mile from me here in Nebraska. Shortly after they are weaned they come over to our feed lot for about a year before being finished at another facility. We have a very modern facility here. The cattle have free choice to be inside a barn or go out if they wish. We replace bedding in the barn as needed to insure they are as comfortable as possible. No growth hormones and very selective antibiotic use.

Give the web site a look. I personally guarantee it will be some of the best beef you ever tasted.

https://n40beef.com/
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: North 40 Premium Beef
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 09:02:34 PM »

Thank you for the  site.. Next Spring I will seriously consider..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal