Hello Guest

Author Topic: RATS!  (Read 1076 times)

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
RATS!
« on: November 19, 2016, 09:57:51 AM »
(Read next sentence in voice of Eore of Winnie the Pooh fame)

"It's here....winter......woke up to flakes falling at 4:30 am letting the dog out..."

As I age, I'm getting to despise winter........cold and damp......morons driving who shouldn't be, even when roads are dry!  My truck is outside year round so always needs to be cleared of the white crap or ice - thank heavens for auto start!  I'll need new tires now too as some serious travel this spring/summer wore them quicker than anticipated!

Don't get me wrong, I like snow on a limited basis and have no problem driving in it, I just hate sniveling millenials and their friends who can't handle election results and differing beliefs or opinions because it makes them sob and curl up in a ball.......these idiots confronted with adverse driving conditions try to do the same IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY anytime they can't see black pavement, seeming to chant "black pavement matters" and thinking their "safe zone" should be wherever they happen to be when challenged mentally or physically!

Unfortunately, survival of the fittest no longer applies to the human race in America......nope, we nurture the weakest and mentally feeble, holding back the brightest and strongest so everyone can feel validated and affirmed in their "life choices"........what happened to winter thinning the herd!

So, as we rush into the Holiday Seasons, we all get to see relatives and friends who we KNOW would be our first candidates for sustainence duty if we were in a Donner Party scenario, and they'll probably still be puffy eyed and "boo-boo lipped" from the Election results across the country and looking for a "safe zone" from your judgmental voting and unwillingness to affirm their wallowing in self-pity.  I fear the phrase "suck it up, Butter Cup" will be uttered unmercifully this year by me.....

Well, time for more coffee and maybe a fire in the fireplace?.......Can't take bird dogs hunting during Deer Season weekend around here so we can catch-up on naps together this afternoon!

This Thanksgiving, I'm going to be thankful that the silent majority woke up and ran one our biggest families of Rats out of power for a little while, and we have a "chance" to return the country to a Godly path again!  God Bless America!  Push a KIA or Prius into the ditch this winter if the opportunity arises........it'll build character for a suffering millenial!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: RATS!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 12:04:23 PM »
Nice write up, might want to change the titles of rats though. In my humble opinion they at least put up a fight....... ;)
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 05:57:44 PM »
Push a KIA or Prius into the ditch this winter if the opportunity arises........it'll build character for a suffering millenial!

this is my new quote considering I have to deal with everything you just described above here in the PNW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 08:23:04 PM »
Push a KIA or Prius into the ditch this winter if the opportunity arises........it'll build character for a suffering millenial!

this is my new quote considering I have to deal with everything you just described above here in the PNW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel honored and horrible for you at the same time!  ;D
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 09:38:04 PM »
as a matter of fact mike, I will have a talk with my room mate and see what it would cost me to have about 100 bumper stickers done up with that phrase on them.........
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 10:08:47 AM »
(Read next sentence in voice of Eore of Winnie the Pooh fame)

"It's here....winter......woke up to flakes falling at 4:30 am letting the dog out..."

As I age, I'm getting to despise winter........cold and damp......morons driving who shouldn't be, even when roads are dry!  My truck is outside year round so always needs to be cleared of the white crap or ice - thank heavens for auto start!  I'll need new tires now too as some serious travel this spring/summer wore them quicker than anticipated!

Don't get me wrong, I like snow on a limited basis and have no problem driving in it, I just hate sniveling millenials and their friends who can't handle election results and differing beliefs or opinions because it makes them sob and curl up in a ball.......these idiots confronted with adverse driving conditions try to do the same IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY anytime they can't see black pavement, seeming to chant "black pavement matters" and thinking their "safe zone" should be wherever they happen to be when challenged mentally or physically!

Unfortunately, survival of the fittest no longer applies to the human race in America......nope, we nurture the weakest and mentally feeble, holding back the brightest and strongest so everyone can feel validated and affirmed in their "life choices"........what happened to winter thinning the herd!

So, as we rush into the Holiday Seasons, we all get to see relatives and friends who we KNOW would be our first candidates for sustainence duty if we were in a Donner Party scenario, and they'll probably still be puffy eyed and "boo-boo lipped" from the Election results across the country and looking for a "safe zone" from your judgmental voting and unwillingness to affirm their wallowing in self-pity.  I fear the phrase "suck it up, Butter Cup" will be uttered unmercifully this year by me.....

Well, time for more coffee and maybe a fire in the fireplace?.......Can't take bird dogs hunting during Deer Season weekend around here so we can catch-up on naps together this afternoon!

This Thanksgiving, I'm going to be thankful that the silent majority woke up and ran one our biggest families of Rats out of power for a little while, and we have a "chance" to return the country to a Godly path again!  God Bless America!  Push a KIA or Prius into the ditch this winter if the opportunity arises........it'll build character for a suffering millenial!
I'm on it!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal