Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: Killing America by design  (Read 314 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: Killing America by design
« on: May 12, 2022, 10:11:24 AM »
CIEMR: Killing America by design

America is swirling around the toilet on its way to the septic tank where other failed nation states quietly rot and are covered by still others which have suffered the same fate. There’s no denying it, we are failing on all fronts. Morally? Need I say more? How about our American exceptionalism? Naw, losing that too. Our kids are being made to be as average as possible. Exceptional is not allowed. Nope, we now call that racist or privileged Bull Shoot! How about our leadership in the world? On the rise or perhaps moving closer to being the butt of a joke for the rest of the modern world?

Are we energy independent? Or are we now in trouble? See any signs? Been to the gas station lately? How about our food production and output for us and, really, a lot of the world? Seen beef or corn or soy-bean prices lately? And what’s waiting to visit us around Thanksgiving? With a huge shortage of fertilizer, we are most definitely looking at some significant shortages in food come harvest season. Oh, and that corn that was used to make methanol that was poured into gasoline…Yep, that’s going to go away too. I’m sure that won’t cause gas prices to go any higher, right?
What about our economy? Healthy? The president and that red haired witch that speaks for him says we are better off than ever! Job numbers this and participation rate is that…Bull crap! Yesterday, gas prices nationwide hit an average of $4.40 a gallon. That same day, the president canceled the lease in Alaska to drill for more oil. Yea, that will be helpful.
How about our national identity, our cultural identity? Thousands of criminals streaming across the southern border daily shouldn’t negatively impact that any, right? Oh, and all that Fentanyl they are bringing doesn’t matter much. Well, since it is killing a young person in America every five minutes, it may have some effect, but no sense in mentioning that it detracts from the party line: Life is great here and getting better! Me: I’ll just wait for the Washington witch to tell me everything is OK and I’ll click the heels on my jump boots twice and just like that, I’ll be OK again.
Are we a nation of laws where justice is administered equally? Well, the left things so. They firebomb offices where women fight to save the unborn and the justice department looks to the old fool and the witch for guidance. Nothing heard means, “Just don’t talk about it, wait for the news cycle to shift interest to the next crisis.” Protest around conservative justices’ homes and threaten their families? Reaction from the Attorney General of the United States: Crickets!

I’d like to do an inventory of all the failures of this administration, but Facebook has a one million word limit to posts… But here’s just a few that this soldier remembers: First, you chicken-chit fool of a president, you said to hell with the sacrifices of we warriors in Afghanistan and walked out. If you had just vanished, you know taken early by demons from hell along with your son, well we would have fought on. Without your stupid oversight, we would have won that fight in 6 months and been home in time to watch the fireworks on Independence Day. Next: Crime and disrespect for police. You idiot of a leader! Again, you show your disdain for the warriors who keep all of us safe.

I can give you a pass on you falling all over yourself, Mr. President, to support Transvestites, Gays and the like. I have compassion for people and Jesus tells us to love everyone. But you very stupid man, you do not have the right to try to force me to accept any of that crap. I don’t, and I’ll take it to the grave, and I’ll make sure all my family gets the truth about mental illness and all this gender identity nonsense.

Honoring Black Lives matters activists! What? Can’t you see they are the mob? I don’t care if they are black, blue, yellow or green. They are lawless criminals, not some freedom fighting crusaders! No, they are punks and should be in jail!
I could go on and on, but then there’s that million-word limit creeping ever closer. So, I’ll get to my point. Either you are so stupid and so close minded that you believe what you’re doing to my country is good, or…

Or your actions are purpose designed to destroy this nation. So, it comes down to the question, “What do I believe about you?” Are you stupid and clueless, or are you the puppet of those new world order folks, the George Soros and Bill Gates and Clintons and so many others in that camp? That’s the real question. I and millions like me view them as the enemy of freedom. We, millions, tens of millions strong are not willing to change or surrender this nation. I suffered for it. My dad did before me, and so many others who I love and respect gave so much for this country, that in this place, and for this time, man shall be free.

He shall be free to speak his mind, He shall be free to worship his God. He shall be free of oppression and threat of danger. He shall be free to wield weapons if necessary and use them to protect what is his. And most of all, he shall have dominion over this nation through the leaders he elects.

And if this nation ever becomes not of the people nor for the people, then we, the loyalists to the American ideal, claim our right to rise and set aside the government, or foreign invader, or mob of criminals, who seek to set us under some apparatus of control. We may not prevail, but as God knows, neither will anything that opposes us. This is our country. It was won for us with the hands of brave men and women who loved and cherished freedom. This nation does not belong to the weak. It does not belong to those who want to steal from some to give to another. It belongs to the patriots who are willing to stand their ground to defend what is theirs.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal