Hello Guest

Author Topic: Heads up...military decals and plates...  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Heads up...military decals and plates...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 11:39:46 PM »
Sadly my neighbor who's son just deployed were advised to take down their Army flag which they did. We have all suggested that a decoy flag might be a really good idea in some places.

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 01:18:07 AM »
It's truly a shame that we can't be proud isn't it.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 08:20:16 AM »
Wonder what would happen if a bunch of rednecks with confederate flags started targeting mosques in America?
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 10:53:39 AM »
Redneck, you're reading my mind. But somehow that would be racist or a hate crime or something.
I just can't believe that it hasn't started yet.
It burns me to the core that these ragheads can do what they please and we're stuck just having to take it.
Now having to pull flags for our and our families safety...

I know the red neck burner is having the wick turned up and the boiling point is coming.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 11:10:30 AM »
We are still under the influence of PC

THink of it as a societal valium.

Because of it, some things are more equal than others. For example the will of 1-3% of the population in America can and has sway over the other 97%

The importance of not offending a religion is more important than the safety of our fighting men and more important than the truth.

But, as with valium which has diminishing effect over time, so will PC give in to truth. A time of great awakening is close at hand. Jesus will not be put asunder.

This clinging onto political correctness which is little more than a lie, is all the power that the left holds over us. Following that the enforcers of the law which the left has enslaved through regulation, laws, and directives will for a short time hold us at bay. But most of us either don't believe the lies or are Christians. We will rise up, not for America, but for our God, our Savoir, and his spirit. We will prevail
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal