Hello Guest

Author Topic: Refugee Christian families in my area  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Refugee Christian families in my area
« on: December 07, 2014, 09:29:04 AM »
Here are some families in my local area who are real deal refugees
Christian families who were driven out of their countries by muslims (The religion of peace) Some watched their mothers or sisters be raped or their parents be killed and all for the crime of believing in Jesus and not selling out it the lie that is Islam (I don't like giving that word a capital letter)

They are thankful to be in a nation that does not threaten them for wanting to outwardly worship as a Christian.

The list is specific and detailed if anyone wants to give something specific. I'm jumping in and will list what I do and for who so we don't have much duplication.

I'd suggest if anyone decides to buy these folks anything and mail it, post up what and who as well so we spread out the wealth.

Here's the list:

Alex Bigure & Saada Alfani                                                                                                                                                     Children: Deane, Kenneth, Gloria  Gloria is 4 years   

Meshack Domisie & Bartice Niyonzima
Children:  Shukuru 6 years boy, Slyvie 4 girl years and Zxaucet 1 ½ years boy                             
Shukuru- educational leap frog, loves trucks and cars. He is in first grade. Size 6-7 in all clothes   
Slyvie- Baby doll with a stroller size 4T     
Zxaucet- toys that have music and educational learning. Size 24 months or 3T. 
Father works for minimum wage and she is a stay home mother.   
They live in government housing  Wenton Terrace.  From Burundi – Meshack’s parents  were killed in front of him.

Leon Karumba & Janes Samaji   
Children: Agnes 10 years girl, Esther 7 years and Carolyn 2 years  Agnes- Easy Bake Oven to bake cupcakes Size dress 8,      shoes 4 Esther- barbie doll with clothes size dress 7,shoes 2.5  Carolyn- doll and a stroller, Size 4T shoes 8 in children size.  Mother said they need clothes and shoes but the children mentioned  what I stated above.  They live in Millvale Government Housing.   Beautiful family.  From Burundi.

Zacharia Magamba & Bipemacho Ndabateze 
Children: Jeandedieu  4 years boy and Juliene infant girl
Jeandedieu- loves trucks and cars. Size 4T 
Juliene- High chair Size 3-6 months needs shoes   
Father is crippled and he works at minimum wage and they  live in Millvale gov. housing.   Mother stays home with the kids.   
BIG HOUSE THAT HOUSES TWO FAMILIES   (Someone is giving them a Christmas Tree)                                                   

Sylevestre Misigaro & Caliniya Banziriyubusa
Children:  Melchior, Philemon, Pauline, Antoinette, and Sara 11 year  girl                                                   
Sara needs  fitted sheets set and blankets  for her single bunk bed,
loves  art and games Size 10 dress, shoes 5-6, pants 10
(These two families live at the same house.) Son and family.
Email 2: michaelninteretse91@gmail.com                               
Children: Aiminwe  8 months  girl                           
Aiminue- high chair and toys for cutting teeth. Size 9-12 months

Gilbert & Esther Muhirwe                                         
Email: alaingilbert@rocketmail.com                       
Children: Bless 2 years boy  and Brianna 4 months girl     
Bless-tricycle or big truck and car size 3T  Brianna- high chair size 12 months                                               

Jeff & Rose Njambilo
Email: rosenjaho@gmail.com                               
Children:  Daryl 8 years boy and Cheryl 2 years girl                                                                                     
Daryl- remote car or  leap frog learning game (2nd grade) Multiplication tables  Size 12 slim pants  shirt 12  Coat and hat and gloves.                                     
Cheryl- leap frog that makes sounds educational on her level Size 3T

Emanuel Ntisezerana & Sophia Nsengiyusmva
Children: Eric (Sophie brother), Tuse 9 years boy and Caline 2 years girl, Tuse- Zumer (robot dog) Size 10   Caline- doll and stroller Size 3T

Yembe Sumuni & Avijawa Neema
Children: Chance, Babu, Daniel, Sifa, Ezekiel, Pierre 11 years boy and Happy 4 years girl Pierre- Zumer (robot dog)
size 12 Happy- doll and stroller size 5
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 03:39:19 PM by cudakidd53 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Refugee Christian families in my area
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 09:30:05 AM »
Sorry that posted up as such a mess... copy and paste of incompatible programs I suppose!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 06:16:00 PM »
OK, based on a members recommendations, removed their addresses and phone numbers

My wife who is running this offered the following technique so that she can manage who is getting what and the money trail.

If interested, send her (My wife a pre-loaded visa card with instructions of who to get and what. Be sure to include enough...otherwise yours truly gets to fund out the balance ;-((

Send it to:

Pro Foundation
Attn: Kathy Harward
812 Russell Street
Covington, KY 41011

The Pro foundation is a part of the non profits managed by Doug Pelfrey, former Bengals kicker and is a group of NFL players who donate, collect, manage and give out money, food, clothing, housing, and aid of all sorts. My wife manages some of those Non-Profits, including this particular Christmas effort.

She will send you a tax deductible receipt for your donation and I believe she is going to personally handle the gift buying for these kids.

I'll publish pics and updates as we move along here so you can see what good you have done.

Time is short, so if you want to get this done now is the time. If you prefer, you can donate right here on this site. If you do that, send me a PM with name and address. I'll then write a check in your behalf and give it to the Pro Foundation on your behalf. She will send you your receipt.

OK, thanks for stepping up and helping!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 08:42:53 PM »
Donation sent- I encourage everyone with the means to make a donation, please do so.  These are Christian Families who've had their faith tested to the extreme of many of Christ's early disciples, and refused to renounce Christ and left their homes behind because of it.  We have a unique opportunity to celebrate the love of God on the occasion where he gave his only son, Jesus to us all, by giving of our blessings to bless these families.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 05:07:17 PM »
Donation sent- I encourage everyone with the means to make a donation, please do so.  These are Christian Families who've had their faith tested to the extreme of many of Christ's early disciples, and refused to renounce Christ and left their homes behind because of it.  We have a unique opportunity to celebrate the love of God on the occasion where he gave his only son, Jesus to us all, by giving of our blessings to bless these families.
Thanks Mike,

Thanks to our friends at Pay Pal, I got $106 and change which I have passed on.
Thank you for your generosity!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal