WEAPONS > Gun Control

Trump to Sessions “ban bump fire stocks”

(1/18) > >>

stlaser:
Well, last time I checked the ATF already covered that these weren’t illegal (not on one occasion but two separate times I believe). So if you want to ban something then maybe you should try and write a law to do so. Thank you NRA & for the record Trump ain’t king.......

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-20/trump-tells-sessions-ban-bump-stocks

KensAuto:
I think that the only thing they should ban is leftists owning guns. :)

stlaser:
Until they can figure out how to write a piece of legislation to protect our schools I ain’t for giving them anything. End of discussion

Bob Smith:
So Shawn, where exactly do you stand on this? You can not have it both ways. I think the bump stock being legal is going in the wrong direction to be considered worth fighting for. I don't want my 2nd rights to go away, but still have to look at real problems. I won't be handing over my mags or rifles, but do think there is middle ground we can work with. If I can not buy an auto rifle without paying a premium , why should I be able to buy a bump stock and end up damn close to the same result.

Bob Smith:
There is already a law that forbids bringing a gun onto school property, how is that working now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version