Hello Guest

Author Topic: And what's wrong with any of this?  (Read 494 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
And what's wrong with any of this?
« on: June 07, 2019, 10:54:13 AM »
From my perspective as a warrior;

What we see are non warriors subjecting their morals and values and (lack of) experience on to something that they do not understand. I can say, that I admire the admiral for demonstrating the right to hang a set of balls. Sorry for being crude, but is anything about killing nice? And what is it that ultimately warriors have to do to other human beings?

Can you see who a command mentality that casts an eye toward making transvestites comfortable in the military really has no, and I mean NO clue as to what makes us successful on the battlefield. Not the battlefield of some guy launching a tomahawk, but for the guy who is low on ammo at night, with his buddy bleeding out who has his Gerber Mark-1 at the ready. If you don't know what a gerber mark-1 is, you don't need to be making any decisions regarding true warriors.

I just hate all this panty waste sniveling of the politically correct. For the sake of the safety of our nation, I speak out, naw, shout out against them. They will not build a fighting force, they will only work to appease the libtards in higher places

And as for those games of twister in your office...I assume you're a seal and you are one of the contestants...I'd like to participate if this still goes on! Bring a little Army awareness to you squids.

Go get em sir, God Bless ya!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/navy-war-college-margarita-machine-twister
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: And what's wrong with any of this?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 07:04:40 PM »
Well he has a future in the insurance business.  Jus sayin. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal