New Addition to the family, Meet, "Spud"

(1/47) > >>

Flyin6:
spud
[spəd]
NOUN
informal
a potato.
a small, narrow spade for cutting the roots of plants, especially weeds.
a short length of pipe that is used to connect two components or that takes the form of a projection from a fitting to which a pipe may be screwed:
"a spud washer"
a chisel-like tool, as for removing bark or digging into ice.
VERB
dig up or cut (plants, especially weeds) with a spud.
make the initial drilling for (an oil well).

I am the proud owner of a brand new Kubota SVL 75-2 Compact track Loader

Nate:
nice, did one of the JD tractors get used as a trade in for spud.......or is this one going to be called private?

stlaser:
About time  :likebutton: how many lawnmowers with loafers ago did we recommend this? Where’s ash when you need him? :tongue:

Flyin6:
I am about completely tired with Sarge seemingly always being in some state of broken down. I have several unfinished projects, two ponds, one road, and some leveling that had to wait until winter that could have been done earlier had Sarge not given up the goat with its hydraulics.

No, I haven't dug into it yet to see what it is this time, but this whole idea of doing work, just to be able to work is OK as long as the first part doesn't span several days.

That and watching these little rubber track loaders work, I was quite the candidate for a great deal, and with the long winter ahead, Kubota was very willing to deal.

Mine has the enclosed cab with A/C and heat, and air ride seat, both high flow and standard flow hydraulics and the 15" wide tracks.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: nmeyer414 on January 12, 2018, 06:09:55 PM ---nice, did one of the JD tractors get used as a trade in for spud.......or is this one going to be called private?

--- End quote ---
No trade Nate, straight out purchase

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version