VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > General Vehicle Related Discussion

New Addition to the family, Meet, "Spud"

<< < (2/47) > >>

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on January 12, 2018, 06:11:37 PM ---About time  :likebutton: how many lawnmowers with loafers ago did we recommend this? Where’s ash when you need him? :tongue:

--- End quote ---
Where is Ash???

So ya like it?

Flyin6:
I really wanted to buy the SVL-95-2 which doubles as a bulldozer, but the price was really up there, like 70's!

This one is under 75 HP (74.3) which means no DEF!!!!!!!!!

That was the deciding factor for me to go with a smaller machine and just suck it up. SHops these days are filled with toasted engines because of that DEF bull crap. I'll have none of it!

It has a pretty cool cab as well. Nice seat, air suspension, good ergonomics and really quiet, surprisingly quiet!

Flyin6:
None of these pics are of my machine.

Mine is still torn down on a pallet, all 9800 lbs of it.

I plan to get some pics of them building it up next week.

I also purchased an extreme duty Blue Diamond cutter, construction bucket, and a rock grapple bucket.

The Blue Diamond cutter is a beast. It can cut down trees or mow field grass. Should be perfect for cleaning up the edge of my fields and putting in mew trails.

Flyin6:
The specs run out pretty good for this medium-heavy machine.

I'll have a good warranty and a very powerful/capable machine to tear into the farm with.

Nate:
so "private" is out of the question?  because you know as well as I do that what you are about to ask of this thing is exactly what is asked/expected of a private......you have been there done that got the t shirt.....HAHAHAHA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version