Hello Guest

Author Topic: There is something going on here...3:16  (Read 335 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
There is something going on here...3:16
« on: December 06, 2023, 02:13:01 PM »
Everyone knows the number, 3-16
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son for so ever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

It is God's reassurance of eternal life with Jesus, through belief in Jesus. It is evidence of the very nature of God, that being Love and grace and the principle he wishes us to live by as well, that of faith.

Yep, pretty special numbers for sure

You might also note that every year our Christmas donation ends up with those same trailing numbers. No matter what the first digits are $x,xx3.16 you'll notice we echo the promise of eternal life as promised by God in our giving. And that is pretty cool

But know what else I have recently noticed? Guess how many registered members we have here?
Did you guess 316? Hard to believe but we have 316 registered members (until the next one joins)

And folks that is not all. If you look at the viewer statistics, guess how many people/bots/whatever we had viewing the site at one time? As in the most viewers online at the same time ever!
That number is, amazingly, 3,316!

You can't make this stuff up or create conditions where everything points to the same number.

It is my belief that there is a spirit at work here, the spirit of God.

Just so you know, and if I haven't ever said it before, RealMan is our name. The real man I reference is Jesus, for he is the best and greatest example of a Real Man that I know.

So blessings all, I thought folks would be encouraged knowing we have a core value number and it is none other than 316!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: There is something going on here...3:16
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 07:31:38 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: There is something going on here...3:16
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 09:14:47 AM »
And in addition to this, we have $303.16 in our (small) Christman fund.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal