Hello Guest

Author Topic: Attack on Christianity  (Read 1001 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Attack on Christianity
« on: August 02, 2015, 07:58:07 PM »
It is not an ISIS style attack I speak of. Heck one of those we would do well to hold our ground and maybe defeat this muslim scourge.

We are under a far more deadly attack. An attack that has been relentless and serves to attempt to ever weaken us

Gay marriages approved. A crime committed against gays is a contemptuous hate crime, somehow more equal than the same crime committed by a gang of youthful inner city blacks committed against an innocent couple on a stroll. The military has given way to this social experiment in ways which are decreasing its battlefield effectiveness.

Christmas is morphing into the "Holiday" season where outdated displays of the manger scene are found offensive and somehow ruins the day of three or four freaks so governments clamp down on the other 33,000 to stop offending and being so indelicate.

The US Air Force academy has a satanic worship site simply because it promotes a balanced approach to religions. There is now a statue to worship Satan on display in Detroit. Military ministers have long been curtailed from teaching parts of the gospel. Our state department, little more than a surrogate of the UN works tirelessly to fill our nation with muslim refugees from the ISIS areas while leaving the Christian refugees to fend for themselves.

None of this is about what it appears as, at face value. It is not about promoting indifference between Gays and normal people (Yes, gays are abnormal in my opinion) it is an attack on Christianity. Honoring muslims while hardly noticing fallen American hero's is not a simple forgetful oversight, it is an attack on Christianity. Saying nothing about white people being beaten to death by black criminals is not a feint to draw attention away from a growing racial divide, it is an attack on Christ, on Christianity.

Choking our once proud fighting forces with unnatural demands to accept the idea of sodomy and those men who engage in it with each other is evil, it is an attack on the institution which kept God and prayer at our core, and it is an attack on Christianity.

Islamophobia??? Sounds like a disease? Well the fear or dislike of Islam is pushed on us as some sort of bad thing, yet daily, yes daily, across the planet Muslim death merchants kill hundreds in the mane of an evil so revolting it has no second in the world of murder.

Personally I'd give awards for Islamophobia! Know what is the opposite of a healthy dislike of Islam? It is called patriotism! Nope, it is not about some misinformed red neck uneducated hill folk disliking peaceful religions, it is an attack on Christianity.

We are under assault from so many different directions there are few safe harbors remaining. You won't find justice in the law or in our courts. You won't find help from a government that is so much a fattened tick that it begs getting plucked off of us and stomped! You won't find help anywhere except from each other. We are getting to be all that is left of us, a once Godly nation

A very devout and deeply God loving man told me just today we will soon have to revert back to home worship. Yep that will work until the homos or musloids next door complain to the police that there are too many cars on the street and the haters gathering at that house are planning trouble.

If you people don't have about a metric ton of fight brewing in your mustard seed heart, then sign off and find another web site!

Perhaps this should have been a CIEMR, but it IS the faith challenge we face today
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Christianity
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 09:32:25 PM »
Amen and amen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 09:45:00 PM »
That'll preach. Now if only a way to get the sheep to hear and or care.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 10:30:59 PM »
Where we fail is in the arena of social media. If conservatives committedto being active on social media we could shut these lib tards down because we outnumber them greatly. I thought about a business where you outsource social media attackes on liberals that attack conservatives to India. For not a lot of money you could hire kids in India to pounds these liberals into the dust when they attempt o shut down a conservative voice.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 10:32:20 PM »
The reason homosexuals get the government to pay attention is because they punch above their weight due to their exposure in media ans social media. We can do the same.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal