Hello Guest

Author Topic: F the Police?  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
F the Police?
« on: August 18, 2015, 12:05:37 PM »
This is a great video about all the "F the Police" nonsense we are seeing. The language is definitely NSFW so be careful when you watch it but I LOVE this guy's sentiments!

https://video-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpt1/v/t42.1790-2/11826244_10207602063638417_812050244_n.mp4?efg=eyJxZSI6InZpZGVvX3ByZWZlcnJlZF90YWdzXzIwMTUwMTIxLDIwMTUwMTAxIn0%3D&oh=a86f8589b890efc8fb1784c8aa02a0b3&oe=55D37A33

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: F the Police?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 08:59:28 PM »
linky no worky for me.

However I think the Baltimore PD got it right.  Stand down and watch them eat their own. 

Of course then the same F the Police crowd says the cops should be doing something about crime....
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 09:15:36 PM »
Maybe this will work? Trying to C&P from my phone which I have never mastered. :o

For some reason it's putting in an extra http? Sheesh....technology!

http://Https://www.facebook.com/FockaWhooFockaYoo/videos/10207602021917374/
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:18:50 PM by Wilbur »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 09:59:44 PM »
still no bueno.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 10:12:29 PM »
I do have to say, every time I log onto facebook I'm reminded that internet tough guys are really pimply faced, fat Cheetos eating, video game playing, dysfunctional, mamma's boys who live in their mamma's basement.   One look at Bobby up close and they'd soil themselves.

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 01:13:14 AM »

Maybe this will work? Trying to C&P from my phone which I have never mastered. :o

For some reason it's putting in an extra http? Sheesh....technology!

http://Https://www.facebook.com/FockaWhooFockaYoo/videos/10207602021917374/

Try removing the http's off the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 01:26:07 AM »

Try removing the http's off the front

that worked, common sense video,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 01:26:51 AM by JR »
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 08:08:46 AM »
A few things these young thugs might benefit from learning:

1. You do not have the right to resist arrest
2. Real respect is earned, and your street version of respect holds no credibility in the real world.
3. While Al Sharpton goads you into protesting, the rest of the world mocks your ignorance.
4. You talk about "rising up".  Many of us wish you would.  We are waiting.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 01:06:06 PM »
Ditto this ^^^^!!!!!

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 01:48:31 PM »
No Justice, No Peace... especially not when mobs are robbing and looting businesses, setting buildings on fire, and destroying the livelihood of innocent people in the name of "protest".

Hands Up, Don't Shoot... except they weren't, and there was no other choice.

Black Lives Matter... hard to take seriously when there isn't the same passion for ending gang violence, and continued glorification of thug/drug culture. At any rate, All Lives Matter.
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 03:37:44 PM »
According to what I heard the other day by Dr. Ben Carson, "abortion is the largest cause of death in the Black community" so how does that jibe with all the rhetoric?
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2015, 04:55:36 PM »
Just bought my T-Shirt

Black did matter...Lots of times from what I can remember!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2015, 05:17:46 PM »

2. Real respect is earned, and your street version of respect holds no credibility in the real world.
3. While Al Sharpton goads you into protesting, the rest of the world mocks your ignorance.

5. You do not have to have your rights read to you, even after being arrested or detained.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 05:18:19 PM by JR »

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2015, 05:21:12 PM »

5. You do not have to have your rights read to you, even after being arrested or detained.
Well If one of us got arrested, it would most likely be a mistake, so sure, read us our rights, but if it's one of those crap heads you already arrested seventeen times, who cares! Not me!

Enemy combatants used to run out of Hueys in flight for some reason. why don't criminals dive out of cop car windows going down the highway?

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2015, 06:54:30 PM »

Doesn't the Miranda reading come when you're charged?
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 07:05:44 PM »

Enemy combatants used to run out of Hueys in flight for some reason. why don't criminals dive out of cop car windows going down the highway?

I just fell out of my chair laughing at that....does that make me morbid?

....dumb bad guys.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2015, 07:29:09 PM »
Miranda is only in play if you are being questioned about a crime while in custody more or less.

Simple contact, like talking to you at a park.

IE, you come in to answer questions voluntary, no miranda, you are free to go or not say a word.

Personal info, like name, address and such.

Emergency, where is the weapon when LE shows up to control something (public safety issue)

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 07:29:58 PM »

....dumb bad guys.

To many cameras, sometimes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 09:13:59 PM »

....dumb bad guys.
Bad guys aren't smart for the most part, why they are bad guys in the first place.

Alan West did it right when he was a LTC rolling through Baghdad. The life of an enemy combatant is less important than a single injury to one of my guys. You don't want to be going up against some of our guys and expect fair play. Expect to get used, abused, shot, and dead

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2015, 09:18:22 PM »

....dumb bad guys.

To many cameras, sometimes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Not just the cameras

THe attitude against our LEO's

It's like America just loves to bag a cop.

If I sat on a jury and the camera showed something but the officer swore it was an accident, then it was an accident. I am not going to go around weakening the efforts of all our peace keepers just on the chance some kid with an arrest record as long as the declaration of independence might have been mistreated. The way I look at it, all those helpless victims of his lifestyle were mistreated too.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 09:23:40 PM »
I love me some Alan West.  THAT guy should but running for president.  Maybe SEC DEF if we get a real president in the next election.

And Don, I have a saying at the office.  LDNA.  Logic Does Not Apply.  Stop making so much sense.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 11:13:20 PM »
-deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 08:45:42 PM by TexasRedNeck »

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2015, 09:02:33 AM »
^^^^ RN, just so you know, that photo was modified. Original sign did not say that, something like "When her son goes out"

Note for: Me and everyone else. We are upset and frustrated with having a small number of people try to redefine our lives, and change everything we know is good and wholesome. We tend to look for ways to vent that frustration. That makes us susceptible to being manipulated. I know something of that...Army...Psyops...long career...

There are forces of evil on both the left and the right.

What we should do is no matter the swing of the pendulum, stay focused on the one who does not change. Stand fast, Pray, read the word, try to get to know God better and better every day. Talk to Jesus. Be still in a quiet place and just listen. See if you ever get something from the holy spirit. We, men of God will need to stand fast in the gathering storm, a storm which I believe is close at hand, and not be drawn into hatred.

Personal confession: I think I wrote that more for me than the rest of you. I have a few things I am pretty uneasy with and if I have to be introspective, I'd say I am drawn into bashing of Muslims and gays more easily than I would like to admit. What I should do is weigh everything I see or is said with my God given common sense. I am praying for wisdom, perhaps God has seen fit to bestow just a tad bit.

Online Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2015, 09:25:44 AM »
You are right Don.  Looking this morning, they are at it again because there was another young black man killed that had a gun and folks don't like that either.  They make statements that doubt the officers story and say that this makes them want to keep police out of the neighborhood.  I bet the police would stay out if they had no reason to come but that is not being talked about by the talking heads. 

I pray for wisdom as well.  Not just for me but leaders at all levels of government.  I pray that they will be moved by the Holy Spirit and seek God's will for the country.  I don't know if it is his plan for that to happen or for the boulder to pick up speed as it careens wildly down the hill.  We will see as He reveals his plan to us in His time.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 09:29:09 AM »
You are right Don.  Looking this morning, they are at it again because there was another young black man killed that had a gun and folks don't like that either.  They make statements that doubt the officers story and say that this makes them want to keep police out of the neighborhood.  I bet the police would stay out if they had no reason to come but that is not being talked about by the talking heads. 

I pray for wisdom as well.  Not just for me but leaders at all levels of government.  I pray that they will be moved by the Holy Spirit and seek God's will for the country.  I don't know if it is his plan for that to happen or for the boulder to pick up speed as it careens wildly down the hill.  We will see as He reveals his plan to us in His time.
Wise words

We will need to hold ourselves as true to the word as we can so normal people will have something to fall back on. Our time of guiding the weak is coming

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal