Hello Guest

Author Topic: A cowboy walks into a bar...  (Read 294 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
A cowboy walks into a bar...
« on: August 13, 2018, 02:21:45 PM »
A cowboy walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Bud.

He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn.When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.

The bartender tells the cowboy, "You know the beer would be colder if you bought one at a time..."

The cowboy replies,  “I have two brothers. One is an Airborne Ranger, the other is a Navy Seal, both serving overseas. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."

The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way.

One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs. All the regulars take notice and fall silent.

When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."

The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs. "Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife and I just joined the Church of Christ and I had to quit drinking."
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal