Hello Guest

Author Topic: This is total bullcrap!  (Read 777 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
This is total bullcrap!
« on: July 10, 2017, 10:48:14 AM »
The Canadian government finalized a deal and paid the former teenage terrorist Omar Kadr $10.5 million in a way that his victims will not be able to sue him for the money.

Kadr was radicalized by his father and taken to Afghanistan when he was 15 years old. He admitted to throwing a grenade that killed an American soldier and partially blinded another.

Kadr, a Canadian citizen, was captured, taken to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and incarcerated in the U.S. military facility for 10 years. The Canadian government made the payout to compensate Kadr for abuses he suffered as a teenager under detention.

The payout was quietly given to Kadr, who cashed it immediately, circumventing efforts by the injured soldier and the widow of the U.S. soldier killed to file an injunction against the payout.

“The injunction is moot. It is absolutely moot,” University of Ottawa law professor Amir Attaran told The Globe and Mail. “Plus, if they are smart, that money is not sitting in Omar Khadr’s name, it is sitting in a trust fund or it is sitting in a corporation or some other structure, and good luck in enforcing against that.”

Writing in the Middle East Forum about the subject, human rights activist Tarek Fatah remarks how Canada’s “values have turned upside down in a bizarro world, one of our own making.”

Fatah explains:

“It is true that at the time Omar Khadr committed his act of terror and murder, he was only 15 years old, but in the context of the war against civilization by Islamic terrorists, be they from the Taliban, ISIS, Al-Shabab, or Boko Haram, the vast number of volunteers who have taken up arms and carried out war crimes are in their teens.

“For bleeding-heart liberals whose guilt-ridden frame of mind cannot comprehend beyond the storybook picture of the child soldiers hired by African war lords, this may be a shock, but the ultimate hero of Muslims in the part of the world Omar Khadr was photographed making IEDs, is the 8th century 17-year old Arab invader of India called Muhammad Bin Qasim, and from Kabul to Karachi every child jihadi wishes to emulate the rape and plunder of this Arab jihadi. We are not dealing with the God’s Army in Uganda or the Liberian child soldiers of the 1990s.

“The Muslim boys who go to fight jihad do so not under any pressure, but for the lure of entering Paradise and meeting the opposite gender for the first time. This may sound bizarre to the non-Muslim, but trust me, this is not fiction nor propaganda.”
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: This is total bullcrap!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 01:10:23 PM »
 :angry:SO f'd up.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 01:21:36 PM »
My customer in Winnipeg was ranting about this last Friday. guess where THAT money's headed?
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 01:35:29 PM »
My customer in Winnipeg was ranting about this last Friday. guess where THAT money's headed?

Bet it is someplace warm and sandy, but not a beach.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 07:21:00 PM »
Morons know no bounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal