Hello Guest

Author Topic: I'm addin' this to my CIEMR collection!  (Read 866 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm addin' this to my CIEMR collection!
« on: June 05, 2019, 08:17:50 AM »
I wonder which psychological factor energizes this??

It seems so that everyone feels they are "right" or mo-better put, "correct" about a given topic. I think what we have lost is the ability to park it in neutral for awhile and not be offended or anything, and just listen to the speaker to ascertain the factual basis for their belief.

So for some reason, I find myself debating university level professors more often that I'd prefer. And I usually can win any argument. The technique I use is to go "Quiet mode," and really listen to what they are saying. Almost always I discover that the very basis for the argument construct is based in a falsehood. The secret, you see is to determine on what the argument is based.

Many men are bad because men eat cheese. Some eat green cheese, and since the green cheese is mined on the moon, it is bad and makes men bad. Most arguments liberals make are based on some base premise which is wholly untrue. We need to dial down carbon emissions because nuclear power plants are emitting too much carbon...and crazy stuff like that. Stopping the US from using coal will positively global temp rise. Well we have a few dozen coal fired plants whereas China and Brazil, have what 5,000 and working on 2,000 more. We couldn't make a pimple on a nat's butt difference in total emissions if we just all committed suicide.

It's easy, just try it. But the larger issue is that something in the logic center of the left brain ain't werkin'. So I wonder has all these diagnosis of kids with whatever abnormal behavior bull crap medicine is labeling today has destroyed or affected the human brain's ability to reason. One might just argue that big pharma wants us all to be sick so they can pump us full of their product so they can all afford new homes on long island.

I don't know but backwards is fast becoming accepted as normal and the rate of change is quickening. Twenty to thirty years ago, being gay was not a healthy thing, but hidden. And a few scant decades later, it is celebrated as some kind of new freedom, elevating one to a higher level of humanity. What it really does is lock in the devil's grip on that person's coffin, which is marked for a one way trip straight down. But try and swim against the tide and you are labeled as one of the ever popular or becoming popular bad things like being white or old or "religious" or saying Islam just may be responsible in some tiny part for JUST ABOUT EVERY WAR GOING ON.

Ya know, I am just some old, dirt floor Armee warrant officer helo pilot. And in today's construct, none of that is good. But in being these things, knowing who I am and not giving a shat what some lunatic thinks about me allows me to simply say the simple truth, and is's almost as though it is expected. And I wear the insults as honorably as I did my various colorful things I used to hide holes in my dress green uniform. But you who aren't as fortunate to be old, may want to start pickin' up the guidion and puttin' your right in front of your left and fight this fight yourself. We old geezers ain't gonna be around forever.

Hmmm just had a nice thought. lying on my death bed taking my last breath with my loving family all around, using the last of my strength to choke the life out of some liberal...Hmmm, so nice...

Did I just CIEMR??? ya, think so...cup of columbian soothing the throat and addin' some respectable weight to my chewed up hands...Hmmm, another nice thought, what a mornin' its starting to be!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I'm addin' this to my CIEMR collection!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 09:56:18 AM »
Don, I believe that most of what we see and hear is leftist propaganda that does not represent the majority of Americans.

E.g. look at how many homosexuals are represented in our sitcoms, house hunting shows, and commercials.   Same with bi racial couples.

You would think, based on the media representation that 30% of Americans are homosexual, when in reality it is about 3-5% max.

Look at the growing push back against the legalized murder of the unborn.  Trump, for all his faults has emboldened the silent majority.

It’s time to rise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 10:03:45 AM »
I think that number is ever growing of the homosexual persons

I don’t do much store front shopping but a trip to my local Walgreens or grocery store sure makes me think there are some things missing in this world of parents being told what to do by children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 06:25:37 PM »
Don, I believe that most of what we see and hear is leftist propaganda that does not represent the majority of Americans.

E.g. look at how many homosexuals are represented in our sitcoms, house hunting shows, and commercials.   Same with bi racial couples.

You would think, based on the media representation that 30% of Americans are homosexual, when in reality it is about 3-5% max.

Look at the growing push back against the legalized murder of the unborn.  Trump, for all his faults has emboldened the silent majority.

It’s time to rise.

I’m with you TRN. I made that comment to my wife about the over representation of LBGBS types in all things media and she just doesn’t recognize it. She still has the 1970 mindset where the gay partner couldn’t visit their partner in the Hospital when they were dying because they weren’t related.

It is called normalization and has been going on for 50 years with ever increasing frequency and range. They want everyone to think all of it is just normal and if you don’t you are a phobe if some sort.

Most disgusting.

Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 07:03:46 PM »
Yeah. I’m quick to point out when called a homophobe that I’m not scared of them. I just believe they are an abomination to God (straight from The Word)

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 07:51:07 PM »
Yeah. I’m quick to point out when called a homophobe that I’m not scared of them. I just believe they are an abomination to God (straight from The Word)

Amen

The left like to label you and stick you in this little box. However, it has nothing to do with being scared or part of an “ism”. It’s a personal preference. Kinda like belts, I like black belts. I really don’t care for brown ones. To me that is a preference.

With all that said in God’s eyes I’m sure I am less than worthy the same as a queer. So I choose to try and not cast the first stone.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 08:29:10 PM »
Let’s be clear here Shawn.  But for the grace of God go I.  My positional sanctification has nothing to do with my merit.  However we are commanded to call out evil and Romans makes it abundantly clear what God thinks of Homosexuals.  However it also does not spare slanderers, adulterers etc.  So it’s not like Homosexuals are “worse” except that it flies in the face of what God intended to be the “natural function” in creation.

FWIW. 

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2019, 01:56:56 AM »
TRN, couldn't agree with you more.

We are wrong they say as we do not agree with them, or accept what is now being called normal.

Guess I'm not normal, even have a shirt that says it.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2019, 11:45:07 PM »
Funny thought

All this LBGTAH talk made me remember a conversation I had with an Aussie Chinook pilot

He called gay guys, "Puffers"

I don't know why that strikes me as funny, but it does. Now can we get ff talking about what Tex aptly and correctly called an abomination.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2019, 08:21:01 PM »
So what’s the ex mil view of mayor Pete Bootyjudge?

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2019, 09:32:17 PM »
So what’s the ex mil view of mayor Pete Bootyjudge?

Same thing as the new spinnerbait. Works for a short time, then the fish figure out it's fake and can kill them.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal