Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ailen mothership?  (Read 595 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Ailen mothership?
« on: March 16, 2023, 01:51:47 PM »
Heard about this? Opinions??

Pentagon believes alien mothership could be eyeing Earth
Story by Angel Saunders • Yesterday 7:55 AM

Somebody get Captain Steven Hiller (Will Smith, Independence Day) on the line, ASAP. In an article published yesterday (March 14) by Fox News, the outlet revealed that United States officials think UFOs could visit our planet soon. In fact, the Pentagon has reason to believe an alien mothership is in our solar system, ready to explore Earth.

Last week, officials stated that these supposed alien aircrafts could send small probes to our planet in order to study it, similar to how NASA does on missions. Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), and Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department, shared their findings on March 7. “An artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions. These ‘dandelion seeds’ could be separated from the parent craft by the tidal gravitational force of the sun or by a maneuvering capability,” a portion of their findings read.

American officials have been developing units to investigate strange phenomena for quite some time. AARO launched in July 2022, and they track unidentified objects near and on Earth. In 2005, Pan-STARRS telescopes were created for NASA to locate 90 percent of objects in Earth’s orbit larger than 140 meters — which is how the potential alien mothership was said to be detected. Before that, on Oct. 19, 2017, the telescopes noticed a strange interstellar object and named it ‘Oumuamua, meaning “scout” in Hawaiian. It traveled away from the sun without a cometary tail, leading scientists to classify the object as artificial.

Government officials say another object absent of a cometary trail was discovered three years later in 2020. And six months before ‘Oumuamua made its closest approach to Earth, an interstellar meteor, IM2, measuring a meter long, crashed on our planet and had identical speeds relative to the sun at large distances, with the exact same shape as ‘Oumuamua. “With proper design, these tiny probes would reach the Earth or other solar system planets for exploration, as the parent craft passes by within a fraction of the Earth-Sun separation — just like ‘Oumuamua did. Astronomers would not be able to notice the spray of mini probes because they do not reflect enough sunlight for existing survey telescopes to notice them,” researchers said of the alien activity.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Ailen mothership?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 10:06:47 AM »
I believe the Lord only created one human race and placed it on earth as another example of His omnipotence.  How else can man explain our sole existence in such a vast universe?

The military industrial complex needs a boogey man to keep the money flowing.  They have to create an unknown existential threat because most people don’t see China as a threat and China is really the only other superpower on the planet….so lets create an alien threat….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 10:13:41 AM »
It’s always follow the money……..  :likebutton:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 10:42:00 AM »
 There are billions and billions of stars and planets out there. No one will ever convince me that earth is the only planet with intelligent life.
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 05:54:35 PM »
Even though I have long suspected there are many other forms of intelligent life, it was only in the past 15-20 years that it occurred to me that they may well be angels...Fallen or otherwise. I mean God is capable of anything...And a third of the host of heaven was cast out, and why couldn't they be highly advanced technologically?

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2023, 08:32:47 PM »
Even though I have long suspected there are many other forms of intelligent life, it was only in the past 15-20 years that it occurred to me that they may well be angels...Fallen or otherwise. I mean God is capable of anything...And a third of the host of heaven was cast out, and why couldn't they be highly advanced technologically?

Possible, but a distraction none the less.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2023, 08:41:45 PM »
About the other aspect that Tex was mentioning. I think the Space Force is looking at coming more online. They have satellites and that orbital X-37 thing, but whatcha wanna bet they need a space fighter now...And a space fighter pilot training school...

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2023, 09:45:41 PM »
Remember the Foo fighters. Not the band. The mysterious lights in the sky during WWII. My grandpa served in both Europe and the South Pacific. I remember his standing in the yard late at night looking at the sky. Said he was looking for the Foo fighters. Haven't seen them since the war. I had no idea what he was talking about. When I got older and learned about them I got chills. The fact that as a young boy I was in the yard with grandpa looking for UFOs. 

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2023, 09:50:05 PM »
Remember the Foo fighters. Not the band. The mysterious lights in the sky during WWII. My grandpa served in both Europe and the South Pacific. I remember his standing in the yard late at night looking at the sky. Said he was looking for the Foo fighters. Haven't seen them since the war. I had no idea what he was talking about. When I got older and learned about them I got chills. The fact that as a young boy I was in the yard with grandpa looking for UFOs. 

my dad, who flew 35+ missions as captain of a B-17 never mentioned them. He did experience the terror of the first German jets. He said that when they showed up, B-17s started blowing up. Read about the German flying bell. US Forces gathered up everything in that project and shipped it to the US. In the 1960s one crashed in Pennsylvania...The Army secured the crash site and after a cleanup, disavowed all knowledge that anything had happened.
We are likely seeing top-secret Air Force development of those projects now 60 years more advanced.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2023, 10:43:43 PM »
Frankly none of this interests me that much or bothers me. I pretty much sum it up to government technology and or demons aka fallen angels. Same as Sasquatch it’s just not something that concerns me. However, any of you ever watch that missing 411 stuff? Now that crap is weird and something is going on there…..

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2023, 07:29:10 AM »
I have always been interested in the sky. I tried getting into astronomy but I quickly found that I don't have the brain power for that.

There was a guy on public television when I was kid. He would tell us what to look for and when. It was fun finding all the planets and comets and stuff.

Watch a couple episodes of ancient aliens. I find that show interesting. Talks about pyramids and other things around the world humans built that may have been influenced by otherworldly visitors.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2023, 06:09:57 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2023, 07:18:47 PM »
that's a good one.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal