Hello Guest

Author Topic: The Adventure Hoe  (Read 26887 times)

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
The Adventure Hoe
« on: June 20, 2015, 11:03:07 PM »
I finally had time to upload some of my pictures of my current project to imgur.

A little back story:

I have always been an outdoorsman. Growing up in rural America, I think it was a requirement. That being said, I have always needed to have a vehicle that was capable of getting me to the local fishing hole, the deer stand or down to the river. After a stint in South Florida, Western Kentucky and now back to the good ole' Cornhusker State, I have gone through a couple of vehicles here.

The first one was a 1995 Isuzu Trooper. I really enjoyed this vehicle and sadly the powerplant in this vehicle was on it's way out when I acquired it. I won't bore you with details but Isuzu's engine on the Trooper was less than a success. Here are a couple of photos of it:

Then I moved on to a 2005 Ford F250. This one was traded into the dealership were I am the bodyshop manager. I spent 10 years of my career at Ford Dealerships so this vehicle was near and dear to my heart, but after running her for a little over the year and never pulling anything with her, I traded her in for a nice 4Runner for my wife. Which is how I inherited the Adventure Hoe. First a pic of Super Duty:

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventure Hoe
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 11:11:45 PM »
So here she is in all her soccer mom glory:

First things first. The running boards had to go. With them on the Adventure Hoe had just about enough ground clearance for a grass parking spot on the local soccer field.

Then those rear seats needed to go. This is my daily driver, so the normal cargo is me, my lunch and my everyday carry bag. On occasion, my wife and kiddos rough it and ride with me. That means four seats. I pulled the rearmost seat of seats to make some cargo room in the Hoe.

Here she is sans running boards and seats.

At that point in time, it was time to gather parts for a front suspension overhaul and a minor lift. Luckily, being in the automotive industry, I was able to use my contacts to source parts.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 11:34:14 PM »
I originally was going to swap out the front suspension parts with new OEM parts, but I decided that I would source used parts, overhaul them with new poly bushings and then swap them out at the same time instead of a piece at a time. The Hoe started out life as as a comfort ride equipped soccer brat hauling mom mobile. Since the day we bought it four years ago, I have loathed the ride and wanted to change that. After some research, I found that I could swap out the Nivomat self leveling shocks and super soft springs for the stiffer z71 springs and new shocks.

My shooting buddy at LKQ was able to hook me up with lower control arms to overhaul and z71 springs.

And the Brown Box Genie came by dropped off some goodies:

Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos of the overhaul process, let's just say that the 200,000 miles that was on that suspension fought me every step of the way. What should have been six hours of work turned into two full days of knuckle busting, but here is a photo of the finished product:

New upper control arms with poly bushings replaced. Lower controls arms overhauled with new poly bushings and new ball joints. New Rough Country shocks. New tie rod ends. Rough country re-indexed keys and spacers for the rear springs. Brought the entire vehicle up around 2 1/2". I didn't want to go over 2 inches of actual suspension lift, as it puts undue stress on all the components.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 11:45:10 PM »
She is looking semi-respectable at this point in time.

Then it was on to de-badging the ole girl. This was done for two reasons. One, I never was a fan of the moldings and badging on this generation of Tahoes and secondly, most importantly, was to prep it for the bedliner that is on the agenda.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 11:47:42 PM »
 A few more of the debadging process:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:34:20 PM by HuskerTrev »
Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 11:56:39 PM »
Now the fun part begins, fixing the "repairs" that the previous owner had hopefully not paid someone to do. When I pulled the right front door molding off, it pulled paint and exposed some filler underneath. Not having gotten into the door just yet, I am assuming someone put a skin on the door and either didn't have a clue what they were doing or just didn't care. (Not in my shop. My guys know that excellence expected.)

And when we were working on the front suspension, we found this on the right front fender.

So it was time to call in another couple of favors from the suppliers that I use. My buddy Gary at Kosiski Auto Parts was able to source me a used fender and a 2500hd hood for the Hoe. These were both B grade parts, not able to sell to body shops due to damage on them. I was willing to get a couple of damaged parts for the price and this weekend have set out to get them in order. First things first, I had to swap out the old damaged parts and install the new to me parts. No during pictures as I was focused on getting the job done, but here are some after:

And a side view to show how the different profile of the HD hood:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:37:29 PM by HuskerTrev »
Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 12:05:17 AM »
Luckily, when I moved into the office four years ago, all my tools came home with me. Minus a frame machine and paint booth, I have body shop in my garage. I set out this morning to smoothing out those B grade parts and a dent that your truly put in the fender two weeks after buying it. Started out with a trip to the local car wash to remove Thursday's trip down a muddy dirt road to look at a farm for sale. Here is my oldest learning to use the pressure washer:

Had to grind off the paint so that I could use my Stud gun to weld on a the little copper pulling studs.

And then after some careful hammer and dolly work it was on to filler time:

I had to rig a tarp up as the morning sun, the 95 degree temp and the 85 percent humidity were about all I could take. I have her primed tonight, but didn't take a photo.... yet. More fun in store tomorrow!
Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 08:33:50 AM »
Nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2015, 09:09:54 AM »
I like it!

We need a build of one of these later Tahoe/Burbs.

My family has owned two, a 04 Z-71Burb and a 08 Yukon Denali. Both outstanding people movers, but the wife would not allow me to do anything to them...I wanted to do something with them soooooo badly!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2015, 09:40:19 AM »
/....I wanted to do something with them soooooo badly!

sounds like jill taylor telling tim taylor.....NO!  ;D
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 10:25:31 AM »
I like it!

We need a build of one of these later Tahoe/Burbs.

My family has owned two, a 04 Z-71Burb and a 08 Yukon Denali. Both outstanding people movers, but the wife would not allow me to do anything to them...I wanted to do something with them soooooo badly!

That was the same response my wife had when she was driving it! I kept getting the "I don't think so Tim." response from her...

Now that I work at a GMC/Buick Dealership, it made since to have a build on a GM platform vehicle (I don't get nearly as many dirty looks pulling into the parking lot with the Tahoe as opposed to pulling in with the Super Duty).

Thomas Jefferson

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2015, 12:25:00 PM »
I like the subtle change from the stock hood to the HD hood. Looks good.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2015, 05:08:22 PM »
That hood will set it apart nicely.

Waiting for the liner work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2015, 07:43:16 PM »
Thanks guys! I just got in from working on the Hoe. Had to strip the right rear door as some ding-a-ling blended into that door without detriming it or sanding it for that matter. The clear was peeling all over the place.

Man it irritates me when someone doesn't put in the time or effort to do the job right.

So after spending most of the day stripping the rear door and fixing a couple of small door dings in it, she is primed. I have a gloriously trailer park camo Tahoe at this point in time.

I decided that instead of bedliner the jambs, I would use the flat camo paint that rustoleum makes. I have used this on a couple of other projects and it seems to hold pretty well, plus being able to have a rattle can of it makes touch-ups a breeze. I was able to get the right rear door and most of the right uniside shot this afternoon. I need to pull the front door off to get the back of the fender and the hinge pillar, but am trying to make a decision as to rework someone's horrendous door skin job or source a new door.

Once I get done grillin' some good ole Nebraska beefsteaks, I will get the photos transferred from my phone onto imgur so that I can share with you all!
Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2015, 07:47:48 PM »
That hood will set it apart nicely.

Waiting for the liner work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I like the subtle change from the stock hood to the HD hood. Looks good.

Thank you gentlemen! I had debated going with a cowl induction style hood or a ram air style, but when you can find someone willing to sell you a hood for $65 the decision is made for you!

BobbyB- I am hoping that we will be lining the Tahoe next weekend. I foresee some late nights this week...
Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2015, 09:53:16 PM »
Here is a close up of the improper prep and refinish on the rear door:

Looking at the photos now, I guess there must have been dust on my phone lens. The jambs are olive drab, even if the photo doesn't show it.

And a last one of my goofy ten year old photo bombing the recently primed rear door and olive drab jambed right side.

The plan for this week is to finish jambing out the Hoe and then de-trim and prep the body for bedliner. We are calling the exterior Phase One. Phase Two will be interior modifications followed by Phase 3 which will be drivetrain related.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2015, 10:22:07 PM »
Looking real good Trevor.
Question for you, I have some ugly rock chips to fix, best plan to feather it out, prime paint and clear? Or is there a better way since you may the the SME on this?
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 11:10:30 PM »
Looking real good Trevor.
Question for you, I have some ugly rock chips to fix, best plan to feather it out, prime paint and clear? Or is there a better way since you may the the SME on this?

Well yes and no. The way I would repair rock chips for a customer (and provide a warranty for the repairs) would be to feather the chips, prime and the refinish the entire panel.

Another way to repair rock chips is to use a fiberglass pen to rough up the inside of the chip and remove any corrosion. Then over the course of several hours and/or days, apply lacquer based touch up paint until the chip is completely filled. You will then need to let the paint cure before proceeding to the next step. Carefully wet sand the touch up until it is level with the surrounding paint. Finally using a buffer (or by hand if you have some time) and gently buff the touch up until it is the same gloss as the rest of the paint. Now this repair is not a long term repair, this is a make it look decent until... (fill in the blank). One other note on this is that this only works with mainly solid colors, if you have a metallic paint, when you wet sand the touch up it will cut the face off of the metallics and make them dark, thus resulting in a filled chip that looks slightly darker than the surrounding paint.

I hope this helps! 
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sammconn

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2015, 11:51:31 PM »
Yeah, it does. It reinforces that I need to face the inevitable at some point.
Unfortunately I have the silver birch metallic, so, now I really don't know which way to go.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2015, 07:17:22 AM »
Silver Birch would be a tough one to touch up and polish.  It can be done, just not always with 100% results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thomas Jefferson

OldKooT

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2015, 07:34:00 AM »
Looks like a hail dented hood? Wish I had your talents for body work, I would then be much more excited about our crew cab build LoL

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2015, 09:08:10 AM »
I'm not connecting the dots here.

Is the truck going back original color or are you painting it olive drab?

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2015, 04:51:14 PM »

Looks like a hail dented hood? Wish I had your talents for body work, I would then be much more excited about our crew cab build LoL

Actually no hail dents. Couple of dents on the front of the hood and it looks like something was dropped on the hood, nothing major. I didn't even have to bust out the filler, just some glaze. 

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2015, 04:54:45 PM »

I'm not connecting the dots here.

Is the truck going back original color or are you painting it olive drab?

The Hoe is going olive drab raptor liner. I just wound up with used parts the same color as the Hoe. Of course I think 90% of GM's vehicles were painted that pewter color in that era, so the probability of getting those colored parts was pretty high.

My original plans were to liner the jambs but talking with another gentlemen he had problems with weather strips degrading and pulling the liner loose from the surface, hence the rustoleum flat forest green paint in the jambs.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2015, 06:40:11 PM »
Looking really good there Trev. You're making me want to strip the trim on my '03 LB7. Couldn't tell from your pictures, are there holes in the body where the trim used to sit that you filled, or is it just adhesive? I don't want to get fully committed pulling that trim off only to have unexpected holes to fill. Loving that HD hood look. makes it look like the big v10 burban.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2015, 08:14:00 PM »
the trim is held on with an adhesive type tape.

if you do a search on DF there are about 100 threads where guys talk about taking the trim off with eraser wheels, flapper type wheels, adhesive remover, etc.
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2015, 12:23:37 PM »
WILCO, thanks buddy. I have the same broken fender at the mounting bolt on my passenger side. is this a common GM thing, or just a early 2000's GM thing?
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline husker77c

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2015, 02:34:47 PM »
I have nothing to add besides GO BIG RED.

Nice to see a fellow husker fan on here. 

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2015, 06:43:18 PM »

WILCO, thanks buddy. I have the same broken fender at the mounting bolt on my passenger side. is this a common GM thing, or just a early 2000's GM thing?

Sorry for the late response. Got tied up last night with a broken garage door at work and didn't get home until late.  I wouldn't say it's a common thing but it does happen. What usually occurs is that the lower bolt from the fender to the core support works its way out and that allows the top of the fender to shift back and forth against the top mounting point. Just like a paper clip bending back and forth, the steel work hardens and then cracks.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2015, 06:44:29 PM »

I have nothing to add besides GO BIG RED.

Nice to see a fellow husker fan on here.

Wear Red. Be loud. Let's go 'skers!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2015, 01:24:42 PM »
Well, put my order in for the Raptor Liner this morning from my paint supplier. Going with field green for the color. It is the greener of the NATO greens. Getting excited to put some color on her!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2015, 01:39:07 PM »
looking forward to pics

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2015, 03:16:27 PM »
Is the whole thing going to be green?

This should be good.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2015, 07:27:24 PM »
Oh, this is going to be good!

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2015, 07:37:06 PM »
Great choice
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2015, 10:17:48 PM »
Spent the weekend working on the Hoe. Couple of hiccups along the way. One, my compressor wouldn't pressure up above 15 psi (thinking the rings on the pistons aren't sealing anymore), and it was HOT. It was suppose to be in the low eighties with relatively low humidity and being that I was planning on working on this at home and not the shop, I was looking for a couple of days with decent weather. Well, it was in the low eighties, at 9:00 am. Then the temperature kept rising and not a lick of wind to help drive away the radiant heat. Despite the set backs, we soldiered on.

After de-triming the Hoe, we sanded and prepared the hood and roof to begin with.

Then we started measuring out the ingredients of the Raptor Liner.

And that pretty Field Green Toner:

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2015, 10:24:04 PM »
Then we went to the backup application plan, rollers. And here is the hood with three coats of liner on it.

My lovely wife kicked me in the rear to get project rolling and she jumped right in to help with the grunt work.

Then the rolling began again. What I found out rolling was that it didn't cover nearly as well as spraying it with a schutz gun. Here is the Hoe after the first coat:

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2015, 10:30:01 PM »
And some more of the first coat.

Now I think I mentioned that it was hot. I am not normally a weenie about the heat, but when applying a catalyzed product I didn't have the luxury of time to stop and take photos. I had to hustle throughout the process to get the other two coats (three total) on before the bedliner gelled and was ruined. If I had to do it over again, I would have just ran it up the climate controlled paint booth and shot it in there.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2015, 10:32:16 PM »
So without further ado, here is the completed bedliner job:

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2015, 10:35:49 PM »
And that new front end:

2500HD Hood, plasti-dipped the grille and upper bumper cap (until I can fab up a Don worthy winch bumper)

Now to let the body and wallet recover a little bit before I dive into the roof basket and auxiliary lighting project, front winch bumper build and rear spare tire carrier bumper.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline rasimmo

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2015, 10:36:44 PM »
That looks good. I need to get some Raptor liner and put on something. Looks like a good product. I might have missed it, but how much liner did it take to do this?

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2015, 10:57:59 PM »
That looks good. I need to get some Raptor liner and put on something. Looks like a good product. I might have missed it, but how much liner did it take to do this?

We used five quarts of liner (five bottles plus hardener and toner). The raptor liner comes in gallon kits (four bottles of liner plus one quart of hardener) and then add toner.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sammconn

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2015, 12:22:51 AM »
Looks great. Too bad about the compressor givin up the ghost.
Sam

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2015, 08:30:45 AM »
That's a tough, low gloss (Low reflectivity) finish you have there.

Glad you're tackling one of these Tahoe/burbs of recent vintage. Many of them out there these days and very affordable, so you really get to be on the leading edge of what I believe will be an ever increasing wave of mods to these capable vehicles.

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2015, 09:13:19 AM »
That's a tough, low gloss (Low reflectivity) finish you have there.

Glad you're tackling one of these Tahoe/burbs of recent vintage. Many of them out there these days and very affordable, so you really get to be on the leading edge of what I believe will be an ever increasing wave of mods to these capable vehicles.

Thanks for the compliments and the encouragement! I am really looking forward to continue to build up the Tahoe into a survival and adventure-mobile. At first I wasn't so sure about the choice of this platform but I had an epiphany sitting at a stoplight on my way home from work one evening. In the course of the two lights that I sat through I counted 42 vehicles that were built on the GMT800 platform (Tahoes, Suburbans, Yukons, Yukon XLs, Sierras, Silverados and Caddillac variants). The thought process went something like this:
If I was traveling from point a to b after an emergency and blew the second tire of the trip, could I find a replacement in the way. What about a water pump, belt, etc etc etc.

I originally wanted a Land Cruiser but the initial purchase price plus rarity of them made it hard to realize that dream, so after trading in my truck for the wife's 4Runner, I realized that the Tahoe would be a very workable platform to build into our everyday getaway truck.

I am working on obtaining duplicate computers for the vehicle and storing them in Faraday boxes to protect them from EMPs. The addition of a second fuel tank should help increase our range to help get us away from the city and to our retreat location (until we can make the move there to full time).

I have so many ideas rattling around in my head right now I wish I had the time to just do them but unfortunately work calls. Have a great day all and I look forward to updating you all soon.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 09:47:10 PM by HuskerTrev »
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2015, 10:32:02 AM »
Yes, you are on to something here for all the reasons you just mentioned

Your biggest weak link will be the availability of fuel.

Having said that, if you can get it to run on alcohol, then if you set up a still at your BO location you could possibly solve that problem

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2015, 10:35:04 AM »
I agree completely with the fuel issue. I need to do some research and spend sometime with our master mechanics to figure out what would be needed to convert it to run on alcohol. I imagine re-programming the ECM will be needed. On these older generation 5.3s that is a relatively easy task with a programmer or laptop and some time. 

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2015, 11:41:04 AM »
That looks really good man! I had an 01 Tahoe, great rig... Only things that i ever had issues with were the A/C compressor and the ABS computer. Brakes still work w/o ABS in emergency situation so that's not a huge deal. A/C Compressor is on it's own belt if i remember correctly, so that's a plus if the compressor went out while you were "out"... wouldn't take out the belt for everything else.

I'm really diggin the green and the HD hood!
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2015, 02:59:43 PM »
I agree completely with the fuel issue. I need to do some research and spend sometime with our master mechanics to figure out what would be needed to convert it to run on alcohol. I imagine re-programming the ECM will be needed. On these older generation 5.3s that is a relatively easy task with a programmer or laptop and some time. 

Ya know, a simpler approach might be to figure out how to convert it over to being carbureted. That along with an analog distributor could solve the fuel metering issues.
Or just drop a 4BT in there!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2015, 08:46:45 PM »
Or just drop a 4BT in there!

I like this idea

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal