Hello Guest

Author Topic: Deutch Bank  (Read 868 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Deutch Bank
« on: September 29, 2016, 03:08:36 PM »
I would pay close attention to what is going on with Germany's (and Europe's??) largest bank, Deutch's Bank

So if you are paying attention you already know that the bank is in trouble from a capitalization standpoint (Read: Available cash) With that said there is talk of the German government coming along side the bank and bailing it out. It is interesting to note that that is a defacto nationalization process of sorts where the country becomes the owner since they are capitalizing it with great amounts of money.

Something like this started in France in 2007, where many of their banks were heavily invested in questionable real estate and derivatives in the US. When the meltdown started in the US housing market, those French Banks were crushed. That caused the other world banks to either lose their investments in those French banks or "Catch a cold" from the failing French investment sector. That all caused a cascade effect that so very quickly wiped out literally trillions of peoples money as funds and bangs galore failed. I can personally testify to that, having lost around $300K in 2008 alone!

Well, it's happening all over again. The German bank which is essentially propping up weaker European banks does not have sufficient cash on hand to cover a financial "Nuclear event." Meaning that should people make a run on that bank, it currently does not have the cash to cover everyone. SHould people get nervous, that bank, the biggest in Europe, will fail!

Now, this time around we Americans are not as much in debt as we were in 2007, and our banks are much healthier than we were in 07. But, this concept of catching cold from a failing bank will spread here as well with really, unknown effect. And what of a Europe that suddenly, in a matter of a few days finds itself in economic collapse or enroute to a huge reset, well will that Europe be all giddy and happily be buying US Products? Don't think so.

The massive money that propped up the US system, (remember QE1, QE2, QE3?) is no longer available. The bottom line is that this German thing could actually cause the straw to break the camel's back. If you have lots of money in the bank, in mutual funds and stocks and the like, you are taking a risk.

I say, this is the time to take firm control of what you have and get out of the market completely. Look, almost 20 Mutual fund companies pulled out of Deutch's bank just today. Twenty out of two hundred some odd similar companies. Not a big number, but the start of a trend?

If you don't know how to get your money out of your 401K's and IRA's, email me and I'll point you to the company I used to create my own 401K trust where I used the money I had in useless stocks to buy a lot of gold and silver. Oh, and by the way, if money starts to collapse, there is no real bottom, and as fast as the cash crashes, the gold will skyrocket

Just saying, is it prudent to have any money in the market at all in these days?
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Deutch Bank
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 06:00:34 PM »
I will testify to that plan of action as I took it a year ago!  Not a huge amount but significant and I'm glad I did it!  Word of caution - if you are thinking of doing this, DONT WAIT as it takes some time to accomplish with paperwork etc. so don't get caught flat footed!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 07:38:04 PM »
Stocks? Is that like stock car racing?  :o
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 07:48:59 PM »

About the same, your head gets to spinning as you watch what is happening

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 08:10:54 PM »

About the same, your head gets to spinning as you watch what is happening

And they both use up tons of other people's money - turning money into smoke and noise!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal