Hello Guest

Author Topic: My oldest  (Read 1257 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
My oldest
« on: September 15, 2015, 10:17:04 PM »
Had her 12th birthday today.

School night but we went to a nice Italian place for dinner.

In addition to the presents and cash. I'm taking her and some friends camping in the Redneck Hotel this weekend.  There is a water park with an RV place in it not too far from us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: My oldest
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 09:57:14 AM »
Happy Birthday

and

RN, you're a great dad!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 10:40:40 AM »
Nice work there RN. We do the camping at the water park thing too; nice to be first in line and to not have to drive home exhausted after the long day.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 11:05:30 AM »
Happy birthday and have a great time!
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 08:49:28 PM »
Sorry, my bad. Her name is Ainsley and she is an awesome daughter.  Knows right from wrong and has good problem solving abilities. Which means the school system is not brainwashing her.    Love some of the grown up conversations at the dinner table.  Communism vs. capitalism and liberalism versus conservatism.

The Lord truly blesses us through our children.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 09:25:48 AM »
Sorry, my bad. Her name is Ainsley and she is an awesome daughter.  Knows right from wrong and has good problem solving abilities. Which means the school system is not brainwashing her.    Love some of the grown up conversations at the dinner table.  Communism vs. capitalism and liberalism versus conservatism.

Stay at the ready, though

The world is overwhelmingly perverse. It will grate against and try to change her. Believe me...I just put three of my girls through their college years and early-mid 20's

Plenty of challenges, lost sleep, and profound discussions lie ahead.

Pray for her, and for her future husband every day!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 08:55:40 PM »

Stay at the ready, though

The world is overwhelmingly perverse. It will grate against and try to change her. Believe me...I just put three of my girls through their college years and early-mid 20's

Plenty of challenges, lost sleep, and profound discussions lie ahead.

Pray for her, and for her future husband every day!

I pray for the first boy she brings home.  I have to make an example out of the first one as a warning to the rest.

The biggest "satan" I have to contend with is the public education system. They are the root of liberal influence in our society.  My wife hates when I go to parent teacher conferences and challenge them with concepts like pay for performance and liberal text book bias.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal