Hello Guest

Author Topic: Who Dey?  (Read 687 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Who Dey?
« on: January 22, 2022, 07:41:39 PM »
Can you believe my Bengals?????

Going on the the AFC Championship

So, for years, decades, actually we have not had a coach and have suffered with a lackluster performance. But finally with a new Quarterback and a New Head Coach and a host of new and good players, well, finally they are playing football.

I had an ancient 1991 division championship hoodie that I wore in Afghanistan every time I flew when the Bengals were playing ten thousand miles away. Last Sunday, I was finally able to retire that ragged thing when we won the division title, first time since 1991. That was Desert Storm, I'll remind you. And now we just followed that up by making it to the AFC Championship game next week.

I won't even begin to hope we show up in the Superbowl, no this is a blessing all in itself. But folks, we are looking good!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
Re: Who Dey?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 08:32:05 PM »
My girlfriend and I were at a friend's house with some other friend eating brats and playing boardgames with the Packer game on in the background. When the Packers lost to San Francisco one of our friends was just all down in the dumps, I didn't even pay attention... but then again I'm not a Packer fan so that was probably why.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 12:18:01 PM »
My girlfriend and I were at a friend's house with some other friend eating brats and playing boardgames with the Packer game on in the background. When the Packers lost to San Francisco one of our friends was just all down in the dumps, I didn't even pay attention... but then again I'm not a Packer fan so that was probably why.
Cheesehead not a packers fan? What gives?

I used to fly plane loads of people with those goofy cheese hats on between green bay and the games. You must be really unpopular up there not being a packers fan!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 12:19:30 PM »
So the Bengals face the Chiefs for a shot at the superbowl.

I never expected them to have gone this far, who knows?

I mean we already beat the Chiefs and only 4 weeks ago...

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2022, 07:37:29 PM »
Cheesehead not a packers fan? What gives?

I used to fly plane loads of people with those goofy cheese hats on between green bay and the games. You must be really unpopular up there not being a packers fan!

Eh just never thought the team was worth my time.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal