Hello Guest

Author Topic: Another Reality Check thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  (Read 1370 times)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Another Reality Check thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« on: August 13, 2015, 03:05:03 AM »
Watching and learning here too guys with these latest threads and here is where I am.

At 57 I have a 7, 10 and 12 year old. Happy kids, but trying,,,,,,,,,

12 year old girl, who thinks I am always wrong and blaming her for all.

10 year old boy who is immature and has mild ADD.

7 year old is great, but I am a little to hard on em sometimes, well all of em really.

Raised by Marine DI, gunny. Mom says my childhood was like "The Great Santini", but I don't think it was that hard.

My real work here is the oldest boy. My daughter will come around, I can see it.

I just need to count to 1000 a little more often,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Just venting for now.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Another Reality Check thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 08:39:50 AM »
Vent away!
I get it
61 here with boys 11 and 14 at the house, girlies 23, 25, 27 moved out, and little Don who is 32, err, 42 (Had him when I was 12)

Momma was a gypsy, dad a Baptist crusader, well actually not on either count. Have a brother and a sister, both in jail...well, maybe not. Been married once twice three times, can't remember (Choose one). Strict dad, ex Armee pilot (Wonder where I got the flyin' thing??) Mom a Bell telephone operator, Really! Dad flew B-17G's and did the Dresden raids, the pennemunda raids and had a sizeable hole in his back. I did not know he was a soldier until one day I discovered his uniform!

Read all that: Strict house! No talking at dinner! Yes Sir/No Sir/Sir I do not understand. Served me well when I was in the POW camp over at Bragg...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 08:44:16 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal