Author Topic: EMP  (Read 523 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
EMP
« on: May 06, 2015, 08:52:54 AM »
As I sit here on my 3rd cup of quoffee (as Big D would say), I run across this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3068216/Pentagon-spend-2billion-shield-War-Games-mountain-bunker-EMP-attack-North-Korea-Iran.html

and it reaffirms that there is a picture developing in this country.

Not unlike watching an impressionist painter, who places small dots of paint on the canvas. Seemingly randomly at first, we pay no attention, then repeated actions cause us to begin to focus as more dots are placed, then it hits us square in the chest.  A picture is emerging.  A picture where God has removed His hand from this great country and His permissive will is allowing the forces of evil to tear asunder the once great fabric that makes up our nation.

Our own government, who on one hand is facilitating the destruction, and on the other preparing to survive it, rising from the ashes as the sole arbiter of right and wrong, grantor of all rights and power.

Honoring our God, we must be prepared to denounce this evil and disobey anything contrary to God's law.  Most of all we must be physically, financially and spiritually prepared.  Evil is already among us.  ISIS is here.  Others are coming.  Ready yourselves.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal