WEAPONS > Less Than Lethal

New Man Purse by Vertx

<< < (2/8) > >>

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: stlaser on December 25, 2016, 09:57:46 PM ---"I'll try" on that review..... still need to finish the g43 review.... :(

--- End quote ---

Make it a double review at then. Load the bag up for a range trip, and utilize the G43 at the range. Then you can complete two, yes 2, reviews in one.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: BobbyB on December 26, 2016, 06:52:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: stlaser on December 25, 2016, 09:57:46 PM ---"I'll try" on that review..... still need to finish the g43 review.... :(

--- End quote ---

Make it a double review at then. Load the bag up for a range trip, and utilize the G43 at the range. Then you can complete two, yes 2, reviews in one.

--- End quote ---

I no longer have physical custody of the G43, momma adores that piece..... ;D

TexasRedNeck:
I seem to recall seeing an mp5 backpack that deployed in similar fashion. rotate, zip, 800 RPM!

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: stlaser on December 26, 2016, 07:11:07 PM ---I no longer have physical custody of the G43, momma adores that piece..... ;D

--- End quote ---

Ok, same concept.. Take your wife to the range. Let her shoot and you give us HER review!

You review said bag.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: BobbyB on December 27, 2016, 06:00:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: stlaser on December 26, 2016, 07:11:07 PM ---I no longer have physical custody of the G43, momma adores that piece..... ;D

--- End quote ---

Ok, same concept.. Take your wife to the range. Let her shoot and you give us HER review!

You review said bag.

--- End quote ---
Git on em' Bobby!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version