Hello Guest

Author Topic: ISIS in Minneapolis???  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
ISIS in Minneapolis???
« on: May 26, 2017, 08:34:34 AM »
Note: Although these men do not appear to be Somalia, there is a fair sized population of Somalis living in Minneapolis. I believe one of them served with ISIS and was killed (Cool!) in the fight over there. THis is the same as when you see a single roach. THe truth is that there are hundreds in the wall out of sight.
Obama lowered our defenses for many years and filled our country with many dangerous people, even ordered the release of known murderers! We can't undo any of that, but we can meet this clear and present danger through being vigilant and working with our police to report things like this. We should also obviously make our own preparations in the growing likelihood that we have to suddenly deal with a threat such as this.

Growing Concern Over Brothers Arrested With Guns, Bomb-Making Materials

By Esme Murphy

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — There are growing concerns about the arrest of two brothers with ties to the Middle East who authorities say had an arsenal with bomb-making materials, guns and ammunition in their car.

Twenty-seven-year-old Abdullah Alrifahe and 26-year-old Majid Alrifahe were arrested on May 11 in north Minneapolis.

Abdullah is being held in the Hennepin County Jail. His brother, Majid, has been released and is facing minor charges.

WCCO-TV has confirmed that both Homeland Security and the FBI are involved in the investigation, which started outside a federally-subsidized senior housing project. A good Samaritan confronted the men about littering from their car.

The man, who asked that his name not be used for fear of his safety, said the brothers jumped out of their car, moved aggressively toward him and used the N-word. He then called police.

Inside the brothers’ car, police found a loaded AK-47, another rifle, a handgun, a grenade, large amounts of ammunition, and what would later be identified as bomb-making materials, including a drone.

Abdullah Alrifahe had recently been released from jail after serving time for a weapons conviction. He is now facing a single felony weapons charge.

His brother, Majid, has been released from jail and is facing a low-level misdemeanor charges, including disorderly conduct.

The good Samaritan is outraged the charges aren’t more serious.

“For what they found in their car, that is way too light,” he said.

However, criminal defense attorney Joe Tamburino, who is not affiliated with the case, says prosecutors are doing what they can.

“These people have been charged with what the prosecutors can do right now,” he said, adding that more charges could come down later.

The Minneapolis Police Department says the investigation remains an open. Meanwhile, Abdullah Alrifahe is being held on $200,000 bail, which is an extremely high amount for the charges he faces.

His brother, who is out of jail, did not immediately return phone calls.

WCCO-TV also reached out to the FBI and Homeland Security. The FBI responded that it has no comment on the case.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 08:41:20 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS in Minneapolis???
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 08:41:12 AM »
Is anyone shocked?  That place is as bad as Detroit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 08:49:02 AM »
While it will take years to stomp out the extremists among us we have to do it. Fortunately we have someone in the WH who it appears is empowering the FBI & DHS to do their jobs, not act as PC contortionists.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 10:29:51 AM »
While it will take years to stomp out the extremists among us we have to do it. Fortunately we have someone in the WH who it appears is empowering the FBI & DHS to do their jobs, not act as PC contortionists.
Yes we do

But the stop-gap measure will always be our God given sense of freedom and common sense.

When the snake appears and legitimate forces do nothing to alleviate the threat to us all, then we will step up and do their jobs for them.

We will not be threatened by this fringe group of hatred which seems to come out of one religious sect.

They are making Muslims look bad. Personally, I want to see Islam step up and cut this cancer out of their bowels themselves. But if they don't, then we will.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 10:57:39 AM »
Walking so easily on the circumstances tells me they let them go on purpose to observe their movements and link them up to more people. I'm sure they've all got shadows now.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 11:17:18 AM »
Yes we do

But the stop-gap measure will always be our God given sense of freedom and common sense.

When the snake appears and legitimate forces do nothing to alleviate the threat to us all, then we will step up and do their jobs for them.

We will not be threatened by this fringe group of hatred which seems to come out of one religious sect.

They are making Muslims look bad. Personally, I want to see Islam step up and cut this cancer out of their bowels themselves. But if they don't, then we will.

Don, I'm afraid they are just uncloaking what is within a great majority of Muslims. They have no desire to integrate or have any respect for any religion other than Islam. The great majority of Muslims feel that Islam is the only religion and all others are kuffars. It is a systematic approach to take over they are on track for 100 of years. Long game to them.

We allow them to work openly without reservation. I live close to several Somalia zones. Pretty soon they will be no go zones. Go to the DMV or any Gov office. Looks like a BeautyRest convention..

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 11:20:01 AM by cruizng »
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal