Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ben Carson gives in,,,,,,,,,,  (Read 1092 times)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ben Carson gives in,,,,,,,,,,
« on: September 03, 2015, 02:13:46 PM »
Ben Carson was asked about his belief in God as a sciencetist, I mean how could you believe with no facts!!

His Quote;

“I believe I came from God, and you believe you came from a monkey. And you’ve convinced me you’re right.”

Gotta love common sense.

And the video;

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/34803E276E1224818018572980224_31afd670df0.4.0.8749447228802306566.mp4?versionId=nBzXUJVb2gKk0rIlR3AiSdr0qzDm40cc
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:14:51 PM by JR »
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Ben Carson gives in,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 02:34:33 PM »
Gotta love him!

You know what's really sad....with his background and what he achieved he should be raised up by the black community as what anyone can achieve (well someone with his intellect! Ha!). But he really disproves the myth that minorities don't stand a chance in the white world. You would think the black community would see him as some sort of Superman and want him too speak to every gradeschooler in their communities. but instead they flock to the divisive bile of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson. Talk about who is keeping the minorities down!?! Sheesh.

*rant off*  ::)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 09:01:21 AM »
Isn't that amazing!

Dr. Carson is an outstanding model for all men, black, white blue (For all those folks up in the artic like Sam  ;)) The fact that black America isn't falling all over itself with the prospect of him being president is astounding and telling at the same time.

Maybe most of that segment of black America is content to stay rooted in their ignorance...
Much easier to hang out in da hood than to study for years in institutions of higher learning to actually achieve something outstanding with one's life...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 03:23:43 PM »
Big D- when you live in the land of "Do What I Want, When I Want, Because I Want To" with free rent, food and no negative repercussions for ones actions, it's kinda hard to expect them to CHOOSE to do any hard work, when sitting on ones backside is profitable.

Until the continual entitlement spigot runs dry, or gets turned off, nothing is going to change their mindset.

I'm a big fan of Dr. Carson and Trump....it'll be an interesting Fall/Winter to come.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
Ben Carson gives in,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 06:42:34 PM »
I love how Dr. Carson seems so rigid and then wham he throws down some wit that makes ya roll... Like the "half brain" line from the debate... Comes outta left field and cracks ya up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:43:13 PM by Dawg25385 »
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal