Hello Guest

Author Topic: Coronavirus intel from sources that know things...  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Coronavirus intel from sources that know things...
« on: March 08, 2020, 10:57:13 PM »
A few points:

Got intel from my Vietnamese friends working their networks in China.   From multiples sources the word is that there was an accident at the govt bio-chem lab and the Chinese did not release info on the virus for 3 weeks, as well as covered up the fact it came from their lab.
US is trying to discover the nature of a manmade virus that has likely blended the best traits of multiple natural virus, but without cooperation from the Chinese who according to my Vietnamese friends are scared crapless that the rest of the world is going to find out the truth.   This only means delays in arriving at an antidote.  Long incubation (up to 27 days) and infection time frames (5-10 days) challenge discovery of infection for which US Govt does not yet have a valid test.
The rate of spread of the virus is unlike anything man has seen to date.  Check Youtube videos on comparisons with other viruses.
The combination of the above factors is causing a delay in Americans’ reaction to hidden reality that, once discovered, make spike sharply causing panic.
Bottom Line:   The main risks are then public panic and supply chain breakdown.

I know you are well prepared for this kind of scenario, but most are not.

Sincerely,

Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus intel from sources that know things...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 12:51:18 AM »
Are you saying I had better buy up the supply of top Roman and more toilet paper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Superwhdm

• I'm a super welder husband dad man!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 07:22:59 AM »
Zombie apocalypse is in the works!!

All joking aside, (kind of). I knew this was a mess up. Originally I figured it was a media tool used to quash the rioting against the communist gov.  But as we all know sometimes things aren’t what they seem-or are they?  Is it really that simple, Im not so sure.

Id like to be in the situation room with Trump as he is briefed on this.
Car or Truck-Truck
Rural or City-Rural
Early morning or late night-Early Morning
Hard work or Easy Work-Smart Work

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 10:12:43 AM »
Are you saying I had better buy up the supply of top Roman and more toilet paper?

Funny, but I just got off the phone with Duane. His wife just came back from some shopping. She bought the last pack of clorox wipes in the store. And Kroger and Costco was OUT of toilet paper.
People are quietly last minute prepping

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2020, 03:01:44 PM »
[ I just got off the phone with Duane.

How's Duane been doing?
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2020, 05:45:00 PM »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 08:13:45 PM »
Our Costco has been out for a long while, water bottles and t p

Amazon will drop ship you a box of tp. Did that and freezers are stocked with wonderful smeats.

All good at my home but scared for my co workers who barely make it by week to week

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2020, 08:20:29 PM »
here is something that we should pay attention to.  Most of our medical supplies and medications are made in China.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/02/13/coronavirus-outbreak-exposes-chinas-monopoly-on-u-s-drug-medical-supplies/

The also have threatened to cut off the export of these supplies to the US which would be catastrophic 
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2020, 10:13:02 PM »
here is something that we should pay attention to.  Most of our medical supplies and medications are made in China.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/02/13/coronavirus-outbreak-exposes-chinas-monopoly-on-u-s-drug-medical-supplies/

The also have threatened to cut off the export of these supplies to the US which would be catastrophic 
You can thank President Clinton for setting the stage when he granted the communist state "favored nation trading status."

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2020, 11:10:32 PM »
Hospitals are rationing n95 masks now. You get one per day as a med worker. When not needed they are putting them in zip lock bags until needed again. Local hospitals are shutting down various exits/entrances and funneling people thru one or two staffed sets of doors.

Wife had a banquet in Denver Sat night, HCA was not represented. Their corporate offices had put out guidance that no staff was to attend. Things are slowly tightening up on med side of things.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
Coronavirus intel from sources that know things...
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2020, 01:41:48 AM »
I stood in line at the local pharmacy for 1 3/4 hours to pick up two medications.    I couldnt get the doc to write me a extra prescription if I wanted too,  gonna see if the doc will write my wife one so I can have back up.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 08:25:00 AM by Bigdave_185 »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2020, 06:42:38 AM »
Stood in line for what?

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2020, 07:53:03 AM »

Sent from my SM-T727V using Tapatalk

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2020, 11:04:27 AM »
^^^ That's:

1. Funny
2. Islamic in origin

Has anyone noted that Africa is largely exempted from the infections?

I continue to calculate the death rate. Seems to be holding in the 3.77% + range

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2020, 07:08:41 AM »
I sent my wife up to Sioux City Sams Club yesterday to scope things out. This is what she found. Or rather didn't find. They are completely out of the following. baby wipes, all disinfectants, hand sanitizer powdered milk, Flour, and rice.
Limited amounts of. Sugar, drinks, canned soup, and the only TP left was the big rolls of John Wayne TP that restaurants use. And a few things I cant remember right now. Should have wrote it down.
She over heard employees say the only reason they had water because the water truck just ran.

I had to go to Norfolk the next big town to the west of us to get parts so I stopped off at Wal Mart to kind of do the same. I didn't make it to the TP isle but is seen people with it in their cart so I figure they are good. All kinds of cleaning supplies.  Limited selection of baby wipes. I grabbed a big case. My young nephew has 2 babies he will need some. I know they are not prepared in the least.

I have a friend that is a waitress in town. She said people are actually stealing their TP out of the bathroom.

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal