GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

New Chevy/Toyota??

(1/2) > >>

JR:
So a month or so ago I saw a pic of the new chevy and thought it looked a little like the Toyota Tundra.

Well, I saw one in person today, a 1500. I really thought it was a Tundra until I saw chevy across the back. I mean mirror image hense the grill a little.

Then the price tag, 56k msrp :facepalm:

No wonder GM is laying off thousands.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: JR on February 07, 2019, 09:35:32 PM ---So a month or so ago I saw a pic of the new chevy and thought it looked a little like the Toyota Tundra.

Well, I saw one in person today, a 1500. I really thought it was a Tundra until I saw chevy across the back. I mean mirror image hense the grill a little.

Then the price tag, 56k msrp :facepalm:

No wonder GM is laying off thousands.

--- End quote ---
I don't like them. Not the 1500 and especially not the Heavy Duty.

I am really soured anyway after learning about GM supporting the Chinese communist party. I just can't/won't swallow that pill. No new Chevys for me. I'll just stay classic Chev. Maybe buy a new truck some day, but not a GM

TexasRedNeck:
And that’s why I snatched a 18 Denali.  19s are a cross between a tundra and titan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JR:
Don't think I would get later than 15 now. My understanding is starting in 15 they know everything you do to the trucks via wifi.

Ken?

Bigdave_185:
Jr you are correct, you change something they don’t like they toss a check engine light and you have to dealership to check code.  They figure out what you did that easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version