Hello Guest

Author Topic: who is this?!  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
who is this?!
« on: October 31, 2015, 11:25:05 AM »
I stumbled across this person and his videos, and I am not really sure if this person is a douche bag or..........?

has anybody actually delt with this person or know anything about him........?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJimfyIOFM3Yaot_V8bFLPQ
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: who is this?!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 12:04:37 PM »
The only time I had heard of him until you posted this was what might be his finest tactical work....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 12:08:23 PM »
Don't know him.

Presentation is amateurish

Some points completely wrong

He said on honor, that the individual judges himself on honor. I don't agree. The individual strives to hold a personal standard, but ultimately he will be judged on earth by other honorable men, and after death by God himself.

I appreciate that the guy is trying to speak up in a positive way, but the message is lost in all his goofs, and thoughts that he does not take to conclusions, and does a guy  his age really possess that much wisdom? Or is he just elevating himself to a position he is not yet prepared for?

Bottom line: I appreciate that he is trying
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 03:08:51 PM »
Yes, the chart makes some sense of things that never make sense.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 03:41:27 PM »
The only time I had heard of him until you posted this was what might be his finest tactical work....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

There's a glimmer of brilliance here!  Laughed hard on "Unicorn & Tranny" sections- as I did on the chart for women.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 03:59:47 PM »
Heck, you could write a book on that and still would not have them all figured out.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 10:48:23 PM »
Here is some arfcom buzz about him.  Seems he choked and got some buddies killed??  I got no room to talk.  I choke on the way to the truck from the garage....

But those more worthy to judge might want to weigh in.  Look down a ways in the posts.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1383912_.html
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Higher Caliber

• Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 08:56:40 AM »
he's just a loud mouth know it all that think's he is God's gift to gunfighting... He makes tacticool videos but when you watch them, you see things that make you shake your head east to west and sigh like a puppy. Very narcissistic and nauseatingly arrogant.
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

Offline husker77c

• Registered
    • View Profile
who is this?!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2015, 10:37:37 AM »
He's the guy that made a video right after sandy hook when gun control came up.   Said he was gonna start killing people.  They pulled his ccw permit and I'm sure he got some visits from some acronym agencies.   

I've seen his video where they say he left his buddies to die and hid in a ditch.  It didn't look entirely that way to me, BUT I don't have any training to say what he "should" have done. 

They were in a group of cars and they got ambushed.  In the video the camera is in the car behind him and you can see him get out of the car and go to the median and get in the ditch and turn around and start firing.    Like i said though.  I have no idea what the proper response would be if your car starts getting shot up from the side of the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 10:41:06 AM by husker77c »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal