Hello Guest

Author Topic: How many Alison Aires live near you?  (Read 1180 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
How many Alison Aires live near you?
« on: November 29, 2019, 04:48:10 PM »
http://blog.joehuffman.org/2018/02/22/alison-aires-thanks-for-sharing/

And you thought the dem debates were wackadoodle.....

Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How many Alison Aires live near you?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 05:35:15 PM »
http://blog.joehuffman.org/2018/02/22/alison-aires-thanks-for-sharing/

And you thought the dem debates were wackadoodle.....

One word: Bring it
Maybe two, but who cares
Bring it
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 06:51:32 PM »
Tighter they squeeze the more slips through their fingers.

Remember what the Japanese emperor said. “Behind every blade of grass”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 07:13:54 PM »
In some locales, I can see this working out....for a little while. In don’s and my locale, I think the first execution might go through as planned due to being unexpected, but I think the next event would not be what they expected. I could see a larger local presence and the execution party would be terminated, as well as any security forces with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 07:57:36 PM »
My opinion, doesn’t matter location much. First one would go off, maybe with a hitch maybe not just depends on how much notice possibly?

After that the cat is out of the bag it’s game on, lists would be made. Think 3-4 man kill squads clearing offenders homes. Imagine the worst and that’s what you’d get. No one would be safe from retribution. If the commies chose to go this extreme an even more extreme response would be needed to squash their thinking. This wound has been festering for some time. Good and honorable men would be compelled to do horrendous deeds.

In the words of Curtis LeMay “If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting.”

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 06:20:26 PM »
Honorable men and women  would prevail. Hopefully never needed but if so bring it on. Just maybe that is what is needed a damn good chance to show who we really are and what we stand for. It just makes me sick to see what is happening and nothing but it is ok is happening.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 07:28:15 PM »
3% would do what it takes. That’s 9 million men and women who would stand up against tyranny. Asymmetrical warfare on a scale not seen.

There are 700,000 police officers in the US.  Just over 1,000,000 serving in the military.

1.7M against 9M. I like those odds. Especially since not all LE or MIL will follow the unlawful order to disarm the populace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2019, 03:58:09 PM »
3% would do what it takes. That’s 9 million men and women who would stand up against tyranny. Asymmetrical warfare on a scale not seen.

There are 700,000 police officers in the US.  Just over 1,000,000 serving in the military.

1.7M against 9M. I like those odds. Especially since not all LE or MIL will follow the unlawful order to disarm the populace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would wager only 25-30% of Military/Leo would follow those orders. Asymmetrical warfare...with the number of GWOT veterans we have who have seen it first hand, coupled with the Viet Nam vets that are still around...they have no idea what they would be in for. Their way of thinking may pass the logic test for dealing with wackadoo militia-types, but with folks who have got that t-shirt, not a chance.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2019, 05:41:13 PM »
Well, if you read stories of the NKVD (I believe that’s correct?) in the Soviet Union they would send 2-3 guys to grab a person. Everyone was so scared it was going to be them no one did anything just thankful it wasn’t them or a family member until it was. If those 2-3 goons had been found in a river a couple days later that chit wouldn’t have lasted long. As they say, courage is contagious....

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2019, 06:34:43 PM »
Well, if you read stories of the NKVD (I believe that’s correct?) in the Soviet Union they would send 2-3 guys to grab a person. Everyone was so scared it was going to be them no one did anything just thankful it wasn’t them or a family member until it was. If those 2-3 goons had been found in a river a couple days later that chit wouldn’t have lasted long. As they say, courage is contagious....
I want to say, if a dimming memory of American History from College days still serve me, that several times throughout our brief history various federal officials, Tax agents, ATF or their predecessors and some other small team non military guys ended up tared and feathered and hung up to dry as a warning to the guberment to leave well enough alone.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal