VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > General Vehicle Related Discussion

What happens when an "unstoppable force" meets an immovable object?

<< < (4/4)

Flyin6:
Don's axioms for livin (Life) numba 4

Pay no attention to liberals (Or other stupid things)

You will never convince a cat that fire alarm batteries need to be changed anymore than you would ever convince a liberal that there may be another way of looking at things.

Once you have determined that a liberal is speaking, Simply stop listening, disregard, and continue mission (CM).

Nate:

--- Quote from: stewie on May 15, 2018, 08:36:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: nmeyer414 on May 14, 2018, 07:39:24 PM ---Shall i remind everybody of mike kimbro........

http://texasthinktank.net/KimbroConcepts/hitch_hater_index.html

--- End quote ---

$ quote

"The bottom line here is that my sub-compact vehicle was damaged to the point of selling off for parts, and it was all so needless.  Just a classic case of carelessness at best, and at worst the driver never actually towed anything, but mounted a hitch so as to insure that his bumper was protected, which is anti-social behavior to the point of almost being criminal, IMHO."

anti-social? more like... don't tailgate me!

--- End quote ---

don't you live around the Austin area where this fool lives?

stewie:

--- Quote from: nmeyer414 on May 15, 2018, 08:43:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: stewie on May 15, 2018, 08:36:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: nmeyer414 on May 14, 2018, 07:39:24 PM ---Shall i remind everybody of mike kimbro........

http://texasthinktank.net/KimbroConcepts/hitch_hater_index.html

--- End quote ---

$ quote

"The bottom line here is that my sub-compact vehicle was damaged to the point of selling off for parts, and it was all so needless.  Just a classic case of carelessness at best, and at worst the driver never actually towed anything, but mounted a hitch so as to insure that his bumper was protected, which is anti-social behavior to the point of almost being criminal, IMHO."

anti-social? more like... don't tailgate me!

--- End quote ---

don't you live around the Austin area where this fool lives?

--- End quote ---

ha! nope. I'm a ways out but do venture into there once in a while.

EL TATE:
Both of the Staters that came to the scene told me, "good thing you had that hitch on there, could have been a lot worse for your rig!" love those guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version