Hello Guest

Author Topic: Unseating of democracy  (Read 448 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Unseating of democracy
« on: November 07, 2019, 08:37:51 AM »
Elizabeth Warren wants to make America the land of the free and the home of the gay!

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) on Tuesday vowed to reverse the Trump administration’s transgender military policy on her first day as commander-in-chief. She also pledged to provide service members and veterans with “gender-affirming care,” which includes taxpayer-funded “transition-related” surgery.

Warren detailed her plan to uphold promises to service members, veterans, and military families by devoting a section of it to the Trump administration’s transgender policy. She vows to, on day one, “reverse it” completely.

Warren wrote:

“Our national security community is weaker when LGBTQ+ Americans are excluded. I have opposed the Trump Administration’s shameful ban on transgender service members from the start – and I’ll reverse it on the first day of my presidency.”

Warren knows Democrat voters sneer at the military as a racist, sexist, homophobic tool the U.S. government uses to spread oppression around the globe.

Warren also knows that she can get Democrat voter support to overturn every aspect of societal norms by claiming men can decide to be women on a whim.

By proposing this attack on military readiness and unit cohesion, Warren can help shore up her left flank that suddenly appears less secure after Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib all endorsed Bernie Sanders.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal