VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Bikes Motorcycles, S x S's, Tractors, and Mowers

UTV buying advice

(1/8) > >>

TexasRedNeck:
So, I'm about to put the fifth wheel up for sale and I'm contemplating what to do next.

I'm liking the idea of a UTV for some adventure riding with the family. But realized I don't know much about the crowded space of UTVs.

Don maybe a dedicated UTV forum?

So I'm looking for advice on new vs used and which ones would fit my criteria.

Not looking for a racer. I'm looking for utility. 4 seater with a bed that can be used around the range and hunting and adventure trail riding. 

Reliability and ease of maintenance and parts is important too.

What say ye?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Farmer Jon:
We don't have one on the farm yet. We have done a lot  of research. When we do purchase one it will be the Kawasaki with a foldable back seat. It lays down when you need bed space. Folds up when you need seating. I believe it will seat 6.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Mrwoody:
My dad has the kubota RTV 900. tough and reliable.  Wet brakes mean mud does not bother them.  No belt. Hydrostat drive.  Small diesel, dump bed, and it has power steering.   It will only go 25 but he has pulled wagons or trees around.   For the four seater you will have to go to the 1100
Kinda pricey but it works good

Nate:
so why are you getting rid of the 5th wheel?  and are you getting rid of the dually as well?

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on April 30, 2017, 11:01:19 AM ---So, I'm about to put the fifth wheel up for sale and I'm contemplating what to do next.

I'm liking the idea of a UTV for some adventure riding with the family. But realized I don't know much about the crowded space of UTVs.

Don maybe a dedicated UTV forum?

So I'm looking for advice on new vs used and which ones would fit my criteria.

Not looking for a racer. I'm looking for utility. 4 seater with a bed that can be used around the range and hunting and adventure trail riding. 

Reliability and ease of maintenance and parts is important too.

What say ye?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
RN, As you wish...

You know the deal!

You ask for it, you get to work it!

It's yours, go ahead and move this thread over there and stir up the pot some

Have fun! ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version